Summer.

A/N: I'm really excited about the connections in this chapter, and the next one.

Also... Get you tissues ready for happy tears because I know I got all teary eyed writing this chapter.

CHERRY'S POV:

    We recorded half of the album now.. We did Cherry, To Be So Lonely, Falling, Lights Up, Sunflower Vol. 6, and Adore You. We still haven't figured out exactly what we want to do with the last song yet, but I think I've warmed Harry up to the idea of taking She from me, and using that, especially now that we've started to hear the sound of the album outwardly after recording part of it. My therapist told me that I seemed on track to something great with all the advice, and talking we've done so all I really go for is the aspect of having a fresh perspective on my life I guess.

    Today we had a plan to go to the adore you meeting which is exciting, and I'm not as stressed about it as- Shit... Dammit. I sit up in bed, and look at the time on my phone. I slept in.. Meaning the meeting has to be over at this point, and now I feel like complete shit. But why didn't he wake me up? I sigh, and throw myself back down against the bed, staring at the ceiling.

    "Goodmorning baby." I look up to see Harry walking in, and I throw my hands down.

    "Why didn't you wake me up? I missed the entire meeting, I promised you I would be there, and-"

    "Baby you hardly get any sleep... Especially not since you've been working on Watermelon Sugar it's like you're putting everything in your life on hold to make this happen." He sits down on the bed.

    "Because this is my life, writing music is my life, producing music is my life, and-"

    "And planning a silly music video isn't part of that... It's not that I don't want you there. It's not that I don't like your opinion... You have better ideas than most of us, but... but it's fine, just take it as it is.. You needed the sleep." He pats my legs softly.

    "I just want to feel like I'm a part of something." I tell him honestly.

    "You are... You're a huge part in all of this baby.. I'll tell you everything planned.. I think you're going to love it, I really do... Then we can work on that last song that you have alright? Finish the lyrics up, and..." He drifts off, and I look up to him. "You know what... No song today... Let's just spend the day together.. Let's... Let's paint again.. Just like we did a few years ago." He tells me, and I smile at the thought.

    "I want to hear about the music video." I tell him, and he sits down, pulling himself fully on the bed, crossing his legs like a little kid.

    "Okay so... Bare with me on this one okay?" He asks and I nod. "So... We wanted to do something completely different, something we've never really done before. We wanted to create this world for all of the fans to dive into, so we're starting promo early... Like summer of next year early. So it's this island... A fake island called Eroda." I laugh.

    "Adore spelled backwards? Clever." I smile, and he does too.

    "I thought of that one myself... Anyways.. Eroda.. So there's all these crazy rules to this mysterious island right? But.. But they all relate to.. Well I'll get there.. Okay so the rules...They're complicated and cool, but they all have to do with us..." He tells me, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Elaborate please?" I ask, and he situates himself, obviously excited about this.

"So... The first one is no one can leave Eroda on an odd numbered day... The trick with these is I want to see if you can decipher what they mean... How they relate to us. So, no leaving on an odd numbered day or something peculiar will happen." He finishes, and I think about it. Digging into my brain. Leaving on an odd numbered day..