For Now.

A/N:THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! THIS SONG IS ACTUALLY HOW I IMAGINE CHERRY TO SOUND IN THE STORY SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!

Okay, enjoy.

CHERRY'S POV:

It's been a good few days. We haven't had any group studio sessions. They've had some meetings, and things like that here and there but I'm not needed for those thankfully. I don't care to be needed for things like that. I just want to write and produce music. It's something I've been a lot more interested in doing since I've branched out. No one knows that though... I don't even know where I'd start either..

I walk into Mitch's house, and set down the bottle of wine, walking towards the noise of everyone.

"There she is." Sandy gets up, moving from the crook of Eastons arm, wrapping her arms all the way around me as she meets me.

"So you two are official now?" I ask softly, making sure no one else can hear me.

"As official as official can be." She tells me, and I smile. I'm happy for my friends, and the fact that I'm the only one in this group of people not in a relationship.

"Cherry bomb, how's it goin?" Mitch comes forward, a beer in hand as he hugs me, and I smile.

"As good as it can." I tell him honestly, not touching on the confusion in my brain, but knowing he'll get to it eventually.

"I don't like the sound of that." Sarah comes forward hugging me as well.

"It's nothing to worry about, still sorting things out." I nod, and Mitch nods his head towards the back door. We all migrate outside, moving towards the circular fire pit, and Easton, and Mitch get to work, starting a fire between all of us, and eventually moving back to their seats.

"Okay, I know I'm not the only one dying to know what's going on so I'm just going to be the one to sacrifice myself and ask... Cherry, what the hell is going on with you and Mr. Harry Styles." Sandy speaks out, and I knew it was coming.

"I know just about as much as all of you if I'm being honest." I give a shy, nervous laugh, and Mitch thins his eyes.

"When did you see him last?" He asks.

"About three, maybe four days ago..." I tell them honestly.

"Have you two not talked?" Easton asks, and I shrug my shoulders.

"Here and there... Not really though. He said he was going to give me space, and I said I wanted it, but at the same time he said he'd try to fix all of this, to make sure I knew... That... The he-"

"That he wasn't fucking around again?" Mitch speaks out, and Sarah elbows him in the ribs. "Ow, shit. I'm just being honest." He defends, and I shake my head.

"Um, yes.. He said he'd try, but he's just been very quiet.." I shrug, and Mitch sighs.

"I think he feels like he's treading on thin water... Walking on thin ice with you, and he's just trying to make sure he doesn't mess anything up..." Sarah defends, and I agree with her, I know that's true. He's going to be very careful around me until he's completely sure of himself and I don't fault him for that.

"He's just so hard to read.. It's like sometimes it's so hard. I can't tell if he's happy, sad or angry... and then there's days like a few days ago when he was a complete open book... I just want to know exactly what he wants me to do in all of this..." I tell them all honestly, and Mitch and Sarah both sit up.