Lost Stars.

I watch him from beside the sound board. He's so eccentric when he's around everyone else, I guess at least that's what I see... It's odd seeing him exute so much confidence.. I guess it's only odd because I can't do the same thing. He was right though, I do feel a lot better than I did last night, and this morning. I'm still not to the exact happy, bubbly personality that I normally am, but I could get there.

"You doing alright?" I look to my side and see Easton walk forward, and I nod.

"Yeah I'm alright.. The past two days have been a bit rough, but I'm okay.." I tell him, nodding my head to his words.

"You're not lying to me?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"No I promise.. I.. I got rid of some old things, and it just hurt doing it.. But, but Harry was there the entire time, and he helped me through it, and it really is all good now." I tell him, and he looks over to Harry with a soft smile, his eyes returning to me.

"He's a good guy... I'm glad you have someone there for you Darling..." He smiles, and I do the same, knowing how true his words are.. Harry is a great guy.. He's the best guy I've ever been around if I'm honest. Harry walks forward, and he looks between Easton and I, giving a smile, but I can see what's going on inside his head. "Hey.." Easton gives a wave, and Harry waves. He holds his hands out, and takes mine, holding my fingers lightly.

"Ready to go?" He asks, and I nod. He latches his fingers with mine, and I don't question it, but I wonder if everyone just knows... Do they all know that we're... Well... I don't even know what we are.. So I guess I'm in the same boat as everyone else is. Once we get to the doors of the studio he lets go of my hand, and opens the door for me. I walk out first, going to his car, and we both climb in.

"I have a request.." I mumble to him, and he looks over to me before moving the car.

"And what might that be?" He asks, giving off a bright happy energy as we sit together.

"We go back to your house, and we get a different car. Preferably one without a top.. One where we can...Where we can just drive." I tell him, and he raises his eyebrows.

"Has the day finally come? Are you going to let me live my wildest fantasies and just drive with you?" He asks, and I smile.

"The day has finally come... If..If you want to." I shrug my shoulders, and he pulls out of the parking spot, getting on the road to his house.

"Well we're on a mission to find your favorite color today... Today is about you.. Wanna make you smile." He tells me, reaching his hand over the console to take mine. "Why now? Why are you comfortable with it now?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"I'm not fully comfortable with the thought of it.. But I don't think I'll ever be fully comfortable in a car again... I just... After yesterday, I feel.. Well I guess I'm free... I want to feel that too, but you better drive the speed limit." I give him a sharp look, and he smiles as he looks at the road.

"Cherry.. I would never go over the speed limit.. Who do you think I am?" He scoffs, and I shake my head.

"I have a sneaking suspicion that you're only a good driver when I'm in the car.." I tell him.

"And what would give you that idea? I could be the best driver that's ever driven these roads." He defends.

"Well you learned how to drive on the wrong side of the road, so-"

"It's not the wrong side of the road. Everyone drives on that side of the road there, you just wouldn't know because you've never been." He boasts, and I roll my eyes.