Alone

It's not a boring day with no schedules, it really isn't.

In fact, it's a busy day with them having to film things they rather keep secret from the public.

But even in the middle of that business, Hitomi finds herself resting so peacefully in the waiting room, alone and uninterrupted until her turn after Hyewon. Which, is still a very long time considering it's Nako next and then Yuri and then Chaewon and then finally that foodie's turn. The earlier three are going off somewhere until their turn while Hyewon is still grabbing (more) snacks.

Hitomi has done her makeup and she only needs to wait, so what's better than taking a quick nap while listening to her favorite music?

So Hitomi takes a moment to look for her airpods and immediately switches on her music app to play a set of favorite song while she naps.

Well, it was the initial plan until Minjoo suddenly requested for a video call.

And why would Hitomi reject that call?

"Minjoo?"

"Hii-chan!"

Hitomi squints, eyeing critically at Minjoo's facial feature until her gaze lands to the steering wheel. "Minjoo, are you driving?!"

"Driving to your heart!" She lamely joked, her love-struck grin crumbling into a series of nervous chuckling at Hitomi's unimpressed expression. "No, I'm in the van with Eunbi unnie right now. Still have to wait for the rest of the early team. You're going in last, Hitomi?"

"Yep," Hitomi nods. "Second last, actually. Yena unnie is still fixing her hair... again."

Minjoo laughs on that one. "That's very Yena unnie... Oh, Hitomi are you alone right now?"

"I am. Why?"

"Know this, Hii-chan," Minjoo speaks very seriously, causing Hitomi to fix her seating position to lean to her phone more, "You're never alone."

The cheese-lover whines immediately, grimacing while she looks at her surrounding. "Kim Minjoo! Don't scare me like that!"

And Minjoo's serious expression quickly falters, replaced by an annoying flirty expression Hitomi swears she never going to get used to it forever.

"...Because you have me in your heart!"

--

Cheesy Count: 65/72