Drunk? I'm Intoxicated!

"Minjoo?! Minjoo?! I heard from Chaewon unnie you're drunk!"

Minjoo smiles drunkenly and attempts to get up. The visual sways on her feet as she approaches the worried peach by the door. "dddrrrunnkk?? Certainly! I'm drunk in love with you!"

Hitomi managed to catch her before Minjoo kissed the floor and hoists her up. "Minjoo, this is not okay. Who gave you alcohol?"

The intoxicated woman laughs, slinging another arm around the other and pulls her closer. Hitomi can feel alcohol in her breath. "Alcohol! How dare you! I'm just intoxicated by you!"

"Minjoo I swear—"

Minjoo winces, knitting her eyebrows together. "Why does your sentence always starts with my name and ends with pure negativity?"

"Minjoo— GET OFF ME!" before she knows it, Minjoo has her against the wall.

Minjoo smiles as she traps Hitomi between her arms. "This... this position is ka-katsudon? Oh it's kabedon, right eh?" more drunken giggles.

"Minjoo, I'm warning you."

"There," Minjoo sighs and rests her burning head on the younger woman's shoulder, "Why can't you start it with my name and end it with 'I love you too'?"

"...Min?"

"Because I love you," Minjoo whispers, frowning and cursing softly against Hitomi's shoulder, "But please act like I never said anything."

"You dumb frog..."

"Your dumb dog... I mean frog..." She slurs, wrapping her arms around Hitomi's slender waist as she pulls back, adding, "By the way, you look great in my arms!"

--

Yujin: [with a camera on her hands] that's a triple kill.

Sakura: no that's straight up maniac.

Cheesy count: 18/72 (it's a triple, sorry)