jealous (2)

And that leads to Minjoo ignoring Hitomi for the whole day.

By ignoring, because they are separated by a floor, Minjoo would purposefully visit the other dorm, then ignores Hitomi's existence like a petty child.

But it's, of course, short-lived--as near the end of the day, Hitomi suddenly posted a picture of them--of Minju and Hitomi, Hitomi and Minju.

Hitomi only needs to wait 15 minutes since the mail was posted for Minju to knock on her door.

And there she is, Kim Minju, leaning on her doorframe with a proud yet bashful expression on her face.

"So, aren't you tired of running around my mind all day?"

"Aren't you tired on ignoring me the entire day?" Hitomi snarked, not missing a beat as she welcomed Minju to her room.

Minju's expression falters a bit, but then it resumes quickly--becoming wider. "Do you miss me? Really? Just admit you miss me annoying you!"

Hitomi glares at her. "Dream on, loser."

Minju grins cheekily. She holds her hands up mockingly, then closed her eyes. "Honda Hitomi, if you miss me today, then hug me. I won't see."

There's a loud grumble on Hitomi's side and Minju lets out a chuckle. She doesn't expect Hitomi to hug her, so after a brief two seconds, her hands fall back to her sides.

Her chuckle was a bit forced, almost sounding pained. "Well, I guess you didn-- oof!"

Hitomi unexpectedly barrels to her, nearly sending her crashing to the wall as the younger girl gives her the fiercest hug she has ever done to Minju.

"I need time to move, idiot," says Hitomi, her voice muffled by Minju's t-shirt. "Now, hug me back."

Minju laughs, easily lets her arms wrapping around Hitomi. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For hugging me."

Hitomi raises an eyebrow. "Why would you need to thank me for that?"

Minju sports a grin.

"Because I can tell my friends I've been hugged by an angel!"

--

[the next day...]

Chaewon: [watching Hitomi entering dorm 2 and ignoring Minju the entire time]

Chaewon: [gives Minju a dirty look]

Chaewon: I thought you two made up yesterday?

Minju: well I-

Yujin: [placing her hand over Minju's mouth]

Yujin: look at her mail.

Cheesy count: 60/72

just 12 more...