• Plushie

•••

Tony drove back to his tower still thinking about the curly haired kid he just meet.He looked really smart and probably even smarter as he worked in his company.He cursed himself for not taking his name.Also he didn't see any sign that would tell that his Peter was there.

As fast as he got inside the tower he made a research but nothing came out about the kid he had just meet.At last he knew he was somewhere in the company!

As for Peter he was still in the library with Mj because Ned had to go.He was having his best time with her of course.Mj was the typic good girlfriend who makes you laugh at everything and that was all Peter needed right now.

He took her to a coffee shop later so they could hang out a little bit more.After a while he gave her a kiss and went out in patrol as Spiderman.

It was past midnight when he got home and checked his phone.8 messages from Mr.Smart ,3 goodnight messages from Mj ,a couple missed calls and a group chat full of people talking non stop.

•••

Smarter group!

Petal

Guys stop spamming my phone!

Are you still awake I really don't have sleep!

Mrs.Black

Kid why are you still awake isn't it school night tonight?

Arrow

Are you partying or doing bad guys stuff?

Drugs maybe?

Petal

Guys No!

I was out in some business.I have a house to keep and a life to attend!

~_~

Mrs.Black

So you really live alone huh?

Don't you have parents to take care of those?

Petal

I don't have parents they died yeas ago.
It's a little complicated how i live though!

But i have a job,a house ,and also I go to high-school...

;-)

Arrow

You what?

Mrs.Black

Aren't you young for that!

Oh my good sorry we didn't knew about your parents!

Petal

I am not young!

I am 15...I am a man!

Arrow

Kid I am 47 and I am still a kid!