chapter 2(past)

Start bij het begin

It was a first time when tae said his whole name.

Jungkook looks at taehyung who looks pale and exhausted " please tae i swear it will not happen again." Jungkook sobbed. He can't control his self. He really became selfish in his desire. He never thought how much it will hurt his beloved ones.

Taehyung sighed" sorry jungkook i will not give you chance. And yes I'll tell mom and dad for cancel the engagement." Jungkook kneeled infront of him.

Jungkook saw taehyung was going to leave" wha....t no baby don't do this please please I'm really guilty for what i did ."
Jungkook said while grabbing tae's wrist and tae hissed in pain. Then jungkook said "Tae baby what's it what did you do" jungkook asked.

" jin take tae to his room he is still weak and it's time for his rest. I will handle him." Namjoon tells jin.

Tae ignored every call of jungkook. His heart was breaking that jungkook is crying. Tae didn't cry as he remembered namjoon's word. After sending tae to his room jin come back to namjoon.

Jungkook grabbed namjoon's hands" please namjoon hyung let me to meet him please. And tell me he he tried......" He couldn't complete his sentence cause he was crying in guilt.

Jimin was also crying because of him his best friend tried to end his life. He is very bad friend.

Namjoon nods" yes he tried but thank God that me and jinnie came at time." Exclaimed angrily.

Jin come back from room." when both of you started hangout together. I also brought this topic and you know what he said that he believes that his best friend and his boyfriend will not hurt him. Thanks to both of you that you brake his trust." Jin confessed.

Jungkook nods" i know hyung but please talk to him please that he don't cancel our engagement. Please I'm begging you. I can't live without him. I love him. Please" jungkook begged to couple who seems unbothered.

Namjoon shrugged it off" we will not interfere in his decision and i think he is right. Both of you don't deserve any forgiveness." Namjoon snapped angrily.

Jimin saq jungkook who is devastated "don't forgive me please but forgive jungkook its all my fault." He looked down. He is really ashamed of it.

Jin frowned" that's it we don't want to discuss it anymore cause tae already made his decision.we have work and also I have doctor's appointment. Both of you can leave. Have a good day." Jin said.

With that jin and namjoon also leave the living room. After sometime jungkook and jimin also leave.

Time skip to 5 days:-

At Kim's house:-

Kim's and Jeon's were there. They are waiting for tae namjoon and jin. Jungkook was nervous. Kim's are powerful than Jeon's. He is scared that what will happen.

They were talking when jin and namjoon arrived. They greeted each other. And their cute little daughter was happy.

Mrs.jeon looked behind jin" jin where's taehyung?" She asked him

Jin turns around facing her" aunty he is not in the Korea." He answered calmly.

Mr.jeon frowned." what do you mean by he is not in the korea?" He curiously asked.

Jin smile at him" oh he left Korea in the morning."

Mr.kim was confused. " why?? " That's all he could ask.

Jin Sits on the sofa " oh wait jungkook you didn't tell them?" Jin asks Jungcook a question

" tell what??" Mrs.kim asked befuddled.