Rocco put his hands on her shoulders and started shaking her back and forth, "they're so much fun! C'mon Fia, we have to spend some time here before leaving otherwise it'll be a waste."

Marco stopped his brother from rattling his sister further before she started feeling sick. The girl sighed and gave in, causing the youngest brother to exclaim and hug her in gratitude. It seemed that her brothers had been here multiple times before and and so knew their way round, but the girl made sure to take a map just in case.

It seemed the park was split up into two main areas, the left was where most of the rides were and the right had more activities and games. Naturally, she drifted towards the right, only to have each arm grabbed by Dante and Rocco, who grinned at her evilly.

"This side is much more fun sorella." Chuckled Rocco.

"Don't tell me your scared!" Mocked Dante.

"I'm not!"

"Great! Let's go then."

The four made their way over to the left side, or as she would have put it: Rocco and Dante trapping Sofia and dragging her with them as Marco walks calmly behind them munching on a bag of candy he just bought.

They cued to what seemed to the girl as the scariest ride. A huge rollercoaster which was definitely going to make her sick later. Though she was pleased about the fact that her brothers chose to wait in line for their turn rather than try and use their money to their advantage, it made her respect them more.

As they nearer the front, it felt like there were eruptions of butterflies in her stomach and the sense of dread she felt internally started to appear on her face.

"You don't have to ride if you don't want to ya know," Rocco looked at his sister perturbedly and she felt a flicker of hope, only for it to be extinguished when he cackled, "we'll just know you're a wimp then!" 

This son of a-

Sofia replied nonchalantly, "I'm fine with going on it, in fact I can't wait."

Rocco exchanged looks with Dante, the two snickering amongst themselves. She noted that when Dante was around, he brought out a much meaner side of Rocco, she'd have to remember to not hang out with just them two in the future.

The girl looked over at Marco, who was still eating that bag of candy. The boy noticed her fixated look on his food and offered them to her, shooting her a look of warning, "you can only take a few though."

She shook her head, "I was just wondering if it's a good idea for you to be eating so much right now? We'll be on the ride in the next turn."

He shrugged and continued to stuff his face.

Unfortunately they did eventually get on and Sofia could no longer fake being fine as her heart raced. The truth was that she had never been on a rollercoaster before and was panicking about what might happen. They could only sit in twos, so she was sat next to Rocco who couldn't wait for the 'fun' to begin. 

Dante was still making remarks and Marco was no longer eating thankfully.

She bit her lip as staff members went round strapping everyone to their seats. It was going to start soon. The girl regretted not saying something earlier.

She was startled as she felt Rocco's hand on hers, he smiled warmly at her.

"Don't worry Sof, I won't let anything happen to you. Don't be scared, who knows, you might actually end up liking it."

His words helped her think differently, and she nodded as she now started to look forward to the ride. Maybe it would go well after all.

...or not.