The brother looked over to the one with the most authority, "Vince! You said one of the rules was not dressing inappropriately right! This is clearly that!"

Vincent put down his cup of coffee- which was probably his second one of the day.

"Yes, you're right Dante. I strictly told Sofia that she was to dress appropriately at all times," his statement caused Dante to smirk, "so seeing as she has followed that rule, I don't see why she can't go with what she's currently wearing."

This time it was Rocco smirking at his brother, whose jaw was dropped.

"You should close your mouth before bugs get in."

Dante glared at him, "how is this appropriate?!"

Vincent looked at him sharply, "I was not sure of Sofia's personality before she came here, so I added that rule to make sure I wouldn't get a repeat of past incidents which would ruin our family's reputation."

"Of course by that I'm referring to the times when you would show up to school in pyjamas and when Rocco would dress up in silly costumes to scare everyone." He sighed in disappointment, "and let's not get started on Remo back when he was in school."

The two brothers blushed and Luca and Marco snickered at them. Sofia gazed at the two in astonishment, although she was even more amazed about the fact that Remo wasn't a perfect student like she expected him to be during his school days.

Dante scratched the back of his head, "I misunderstood that rule then," he glanced at his sister with guilty, "sorry."

"Apology accepted."

"Besides, there's no way Sof could do something like that, she's been uptight from the start." He gave her a teasing smile and she knew that the normal Dante was back.

"Let's not forget the circumstances as to why Sofia came here in the first place, anyone would have had a serious attitude at first. We didn't know what to expect." Spoke Luca quietly.

Everyone was silent, until Vincent commented, "as time went by I was happy to find that our sister took after the more sensible ones in the family." There was warmth in his voice and the girl felt pride in her brother's compliment.

There were a few laughs exchanged before the oldest two said their goodbyes to the four, who made their way to the garage. Dante insisted on driving in his car as he was the oldest and after a long arguement between the twins about who gets the front seat, the oldest lost his patience once again and forced them both in the back.

"Sof, if you want you can go in the front seat?"

The girl looked over at the twins who were giving her glares, daring her to say yes. She shook her head, her will to live bigger than her want to irritate her childish brothers.

Dante shrugged, "your choice, don't blame me when you get squished into a pancake."

She ignored his usual teasing and got in the middle to make sure Rocco and Marco wouldn't start fighting again. Most of her time in the car was spent on her phone, texting her friends, until about an hour later they arrived at the location.

It was...an amusement park?

"Isn't this great?!" Rocco was basically smiling from ear to ear, unable to stop shaking with excitement in his seat.

"It's been ages since any of us came here," said Dante, he smirked in Sofia's direction, "the rides here are reaally scary. I love it."

Sofia gulped nervously and hid her apprehension by seeming annoyed, "amusement parks are for kids. I want to go back home."