scary movie

y/n pov

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" i ask kook "i don't know i want to go to my room is what i want" he says with my attitude as he puts a black hoodie on...looks like he changed into black sweatpants too. I don't like attitude especially when it's coming from my dongsaeng. "come again kook-ah?" i say and give him a look of 'i dare you to say something slick again' "i said-" he stops in his tracks when he sees my face"never mind" he says and looks down. I smirk.

"anyway your in no place to retaliate after dream of me in an explicit way." i say flipping through netflix to find a horror movie. I glance his way to see light blush on his cheeks. "but then again i don't mind" he looks up at what i say "i'm flattered you think of me is such a way" i finish says as i find a movie sit back and hit play.

jungkooks pov

Why is she like this!?

and what's wrong with me? i'm already embarrassed about the dream as is she just has to bring it up again AND saying she doesn't mind....i got a little hard when she said that i hope she doesn't see it.

I grab a pillow to hind it i can feel the glances she's giving me. I decided to get up and head to the kitchen "d-do you want something to drink?"

"hmmm" she says looking back at me eyeing me up and down with a sickening look on her face .....i get harder "yea....soju?" i face lights up i like drinking but does she really mean it?

"what's that? you like drinking that much?" she says getting up. i panicked and drop my pillow.

shit.

my boners ok full display i quickly try to pick up but she grabs it first. I look up to see her eyes they look....clouded? hooded? fuck i just wanna go to room i'm so embarrassed.

Y/n pov

"yea...soju?" i see his flushed face lit up. What the fuck? he's drank before...with who? "what's that? you like drinking that much?" i says while getting up. why's he got that big ass pillow with his anyway.

as soon as i get up he drops the pillow and wow....i see his try to pick it up but i'm faster and i grab it

"what's that jungkook?" i say with a stern voice ...let's scare him a bit. I walk a little closer and he gets up starts to back up. i look behind him ...looks like there's a wall. Guess it'll be part two if last time. His back finally hits the wall i look at him and back down at his little friend.

His face is so red now and he's trying his best to cover his self with his hoodie. I know i shouldn't do this but maybe just a little...won't hurt right?
"Let me see kook-ah i'll help you want noona to help you?" i say wrapping my arm around his waist and pulling him closer. I can feel his dick rubbing on me and god it feels good. "noona s-stop" he says trying to get out of my hold i grip harder on him "if you really want me to stop i'll stop and let you take of yourself but if you don't want me to i won't" i look at him "i'll do whatever you want me to" i say dragging my words.

He looks at me his big eyes watery and lips red and plump from bitting then. " don't stop" he says. "how do you want ask me to keep going gmm?" i say now rubbing my knee against his boner. I can feel his knees weaken "i want your help noona please" he says look at me. "mmm good boy" i say in his ear lightly biting it.

⚠️ Small smut warning⚠️

I continue moving my leg between his thighs as i pull up his hoodie to reveal a his small abs and strong chest. "hold this here baby" i say grabbing the end of his hoodie and placing it at his mouth. He opens up with no questions. I smile at him and see his eyes soften. I go down to lick and pinch his nipples , his back arches.
i move to his bottom part and start unbuckling his pants. i pull them down to see his tight red shiny boxers underneath "fuck you find every way possible to look so damn cute jungkook" i palm him through his underwear. His little moans get louder. "let me hear you" i grab his face to turn him to look me in the eyes while i do this. i pull down his boxers and his dick springs out, I spit on my hand and begin to jerk him off, Twisting my hand going slow then fast teasing the tip. Stopping every time i can tell he gets close to cumming. "AAH! please let me cum!" he begged me so perfectly i couldn't resist. I let go of the base of his cock and begin to go up and down faster. I stop again as he get close...of course. "why?!" he says dropping the hooded out his mouth and into his hand "mmm because you look so cute kooky try doing it yourself" i wrap on my hand around his swollen red cock he begins to thrust. "there you go, make yourself cum for me" i say and he cums soon after.

Bucking his hips forward as strong of cum shoot out his dick. "fuckk it feel so good" he says as his head lean on the wall and eyes roll back. i chuckle and grab my cum fill hand and hold my finger to his mouth. "clean you mess kook-ah" i say he looks at me with those big eyes and licks up all his cum from my hand. God this boy is going to be the death of me i know it. "fuck you really are something does jimin know your this lewd?" he shakes his head still kicks my fingers.

I help him clean himself off "thank you noona" he say picking up his pants and underwear. He can't even look me in the eyes. Damn he's cute.

"no problem kooky" i say kissing his lips he froze but moved his lips. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled my closer. We pull apart look at each other "such a good kisser baby" i say wrapping my hand around his neck pulling him in for a kiss again. He moaned into the kiss.

~Later that night~

we showered and continued our movie night we stanks and at popcorn. I know i should fall for him but....i might be. i look at him staring at the tv screen. He's so pretty.