Chapter 1: Why?

~AUTHOR~

I haven't seen anyone do this with Drink yet, so if anyone does please tell me. I would love to read it. I wrote this in the middle of the night with my 1 braincell, so don't expect a great story.

Dream's P.O.V

I was relaxing in my room when I heard something. It sounded like Blue was screaming! I got up and ran downstairs to the kitchen. 

Everything was quiet. It was strangely quiet. I peek in to see Ink standing in there with a knife covered in dust and blood. That's when he started laughing.

 "I know your there Dream, might as well come out." He said.

 I cautiously stepped inside to see that my assumption was correct. Ink killed Blue. I felt tears form in my eyes. Why? What did Blue do to deserve this?

 "W-Why? Why did you kill him Ink?" I said in a shaky voice, not able to hide my fear.

 "He was getting in the way Dream, I had to get rid of him." Ink replied in a intimidating voice.

 " I'm the way of what?! " I asked him, getting angry.

 "In the way of us. He was trying to take you from me. Did you not notice him staring at you all the time?" Ink replied.

 " But that doesn't mean you get to kill him! " I yelled, tears now rolling out of my eye sockets.

 "I will do what I must. And if that means I have to kill him to keep you, then I will kill him." Ink said, clearly getting angry. " I'm sorry darling, but I have to do this. " He said as he began approaching me. 

That's when I started running. I have to get away! I teleported to where Cross was. He would keep me safe. He would help me.

~AUTHOR~

Hello to the one person reading this! I hope you have a great day and remember that I care about you!