Your First Fight

Luther: You were lying in bed after a sleepover, and you left to get breakfast since he was asleep. When he woke up, he couldn't find you anywhere and called the police. You were angry he was so overprotective, and he was upset that you left without telling him.

Diego: For the first few weeks of your relationship, it was just physical. You wanted to keep it that way, but he insisted on forming a real bond. You were mad that he couldn't just let it be, and he didn't understand why you wouldn't agree to a serious relationship.

Allison: She was picking up Claire to spend the week together, and you went with her. She'd mentioned Patrick before, but seeing him in person made you mad. You spent the rest of the day in a bad mood, which caused her to get frustrated with you.

Klaus: You came over to his house, and spotted an empty bottle of vodka. You were scared he was drinking again, but he said it wasn't his. You grew more and more worried about whether or not he was sober, and he refused to talk to you.

Five: You took a turn making breakfast, including coffee. He asked why he could never find a good cup of coffee, and you were upset that he'd insulted something you worked hard on. He got mad that you were sad about such a little thing, and you two had a big argument about it.

Ben: You came home one day, and he was there crying. You could tell he was very upset, but he wouldn't tell you why. You got frustrated that he didn't trust you enough to tell you, and that pushed him over the edge. You both started yelling, and the whole thing became a big mess.

Vanya: After a year of being stand partners, you got moved up to second chair, while she stayed in third chair. She lost control of her emotions, and her powers shattered all the windows in her apartment. You were scared, and you don't understand, and she refused to see you because she was scared of hurting you.