How You Meet

Luther: Reginald assigned you as a therapist for him during his time on the moon. You disliked him until all apocalypses were defeated, but once things calmed down, he started to grow on you.

Diego: Growing up around the same time as the academy kids, Diego was always your favorite hero. However, when you actually met him at an axe-throwing range, you didn't recognize him.

Allison: You grew up in the heart of NYC, and since you were surrounded by celebrities, including your parents, a bunch of kids weren't the center of your attention. You didn't hear about Allison until you were grown up, when she was in a movie you were directing.

Klaus: Your house was right next to Klaus's bedroom when you were growing up. Whenever things got rough in either of your lives, you could always talk to each other. You lost touch after he left the academy, and saw each other again by chance at a coffee shop.

Five: You ran into Five in the commission. You were both new at the same time, and often worked together on cases. When he left, The Handler thought you may have helped him, and sent you to the post-apocalyptic world. Five came back for you, and you're both living in the present.

Ben (AU in which he's alive): The Horror has always frightened you when you were little. Your big sister was fascinated by The Umbrella Academy when she was young, because you lived in the same city they did. One day, she dragged you out to one of their missions, and Ben was the only one who noticed you. From that day on, Ben was the only Umbrella Academy kid you cared about.

Vanya: When Vanya worked once the orchestra, you were her stand partner. You were shocked when she published her book, because she'd never mentioned anything about her childhood. You saw why she kept it from you, and now you'll both go to the other whenever something bothers you.