3. Regretting it

Magsimula sa umpisa

I took a deep breath. It was hard to breathe. "My friend saw you and wanted to stalk you."

God, Amber.

"What's her name?"

My eyes whipped up to meet his soulless ones. "Please don't hurt her too!" I begged.

It wasn't her fault.

His eyebrows knitted together before they went back. "I won't hurt her as long as you both keep your mouths shut."

Take the word from the guy who threatened to cut you.

I rested my chin on my knees. "So what are you, a serial killer?"

"Look, Christina." I watched as his tattooed arm bent up, his hand combing back his hair. "You don't know shit about me. And I don't plan on telling you either. You don't know what you're getting yourself into." His eyes looked pained.

I frowned. What does he mean?

"Well you're obviously a criminal," I muttered. "How many men have you killed."

He probably stopped counting.

His jaw ticked and thunder irrupted in his eyes. He grabbed my wrist hauling me into his chest. I gasped, not expecting the quick movement.

"I know you're just distracting yourself." His low voice tickled my ear. "Trying to convince yourself that you don't want me inside of you."

"I'll make you forget about any boy on your mind." He kissed a sensitive spot under my ear and his hand danced down my exposed back, down to the top of my yoga pants. It made me shut my eyes. "I'll take good care of you." My lips parted when he kissed my neck.

You're a whore.

My eyes shot open, and I pushed him away, running to my bedroom.

His shoe shot out blocking the door from shutting. I ran to my bed, sitting against the black headboard, with my knees tight against my chest I hauled the covers of my bed over me. Giving me a sense of security.

"Leave me alone," I yelled.

"Are you a virgin, Mi Amor?" He grinned, looking down at me from the end of my bed.

"I swear if you don't leave, I'll call the police." My voice shook, I had no phone in my bedroom. What a great plan Christina.

"After all I said, you want to write yourself a death wish?" He gracefully walked around my bed to my side.

You're weak.

I couldn't take it any longer, tears left my eyes. I was scared of him, not just because of obvious reasons but because of the things he could do to me. He made me feel weak.

Made me lose my own sanity.

I bowed my head resting my eyes into my knees and sobbed. I didn't care if Rafael was taking amusement out of this.

I felt the bed dip and his hand rested on my back, rubbing in circles.

What the hell is he doing?

My sobs stopped and I turned my head towards Rafael, and his eyes raised a little at me.

"I don't really know what to do when a girl cries in front of me." He half-smiled. "I'm sorry, Christina, If I've scared you. I'm not the one you should be scared of."

My eyebrows knitted together. "What?"

"Do you remember the men from the night we met?" He asked. "The manager."