I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Mi Amor, put the knife down." His words were so calm and husky. They weren't supposed to arouse me.

I was holding on to the butcher knife with my dear life.

"How do you know where I live! You shouldn't be here." My voice wobbled, the first sharp stab of anxiety hit me when he took a step towards me.

Why was he here?

I stared in fear at the man in front of me.

His naked chest glistened with sweat, his body tight, muscle, and toned.

Mouthwatering.

In the dim light of my kitchen lights, my eyes managed to travel over the tattoos on his right peck and bicep.

"I shouldn't, but I am." He gave a slow sexy smile at me as he put his hands up in surrender.

My eyes widened at the evident bulge that was restricted in his black sweats.

"Get out!" Before I knew it, he had lunged at me.

My knife now at my throat.

"Silencio." Rafael whispered, his hot breath danced down the side of my face. His thick arm around my waist tightened.

"If you're a good girl, I'll give you what you want." His low voice caused my thighs to clench together.

"And what do I want?" My voice came out shaky, while his warm fingers danced down my side. I side-glanced at him, getting a glimpse of his smirk, while his eyes shamelessly looked down my grey yoga pants.

What a great night to wear yoga pants.

"I'll fuçk you good, good enough for you to still feel me inside, for days." He breathed, against my neck. My nipples tightened against my black crop top.

Self-control, I needed it.

"Fuçk off." I hissed, regretting it when his face fell, changing to stone.

"Sit on the couch." He growled, pushing me down. I brought my knees to my chest, needing a wall against this terrifying man. I wanted to cry.

His eyes darkened sitting on the glass coffee table in front of me, eyeing the knife in his hands, examining it.

"I'm going to ask you some questions, and you better fuçking answer them, otherwise I'm going to have to cut you." He dragged his finger down the blade of the knife enough to feel how sharp it was. He peaked up at me from beneath his lashes. "Understand?"

I nodded.

"Good, How much did you and your little friend see today?" He asked.

Enough to get you in jail.

"We didn't see anything." I stared at my knees. My hands were sweating.

Rafael tutted me. "Liar, you and your friend's face said otherwise."

"I swear." I gulped.

His jaw clenched. "Saying the truth will help you a lot right now."

He's going to cut you.

"We saw men carrying a lifeless body," I whispered enough for him to hear, my fingers began to fidget with each other.

I looked up at the ceiling, please don't let him kill me.

"Why were you there?" He continued his questions.