Xiang Nuan smiled and said: "Please take your time and enjoy."

When Liang Lingling saw Xiang Nuan come back with a dark expression on her fact, she worriedly asked: "What's the matter? Is that boy bringing back different girls on different days too?"

That boy looked so young, ah. He's a high school graduate at most. Don't tell me...

"No." Feeling a little jealous, Xiang Nuan replied with half-truths: "I was just thinking that I should invite one of my primary school brothers to drink coffee with me in the future."

Hearing that there was nothing to be worried about, Liang Lingling felt relieved. She patted Xiang Nuan's shoulder and encouraged her: "If you work hard and earn money, then there will always be a young brother to have coffee with."

"Nn!" Xiang Nuan nodded hard.

He Yue and Shen Lin sat in the coffee shop for more than half an hour. He Yue was leisurely taking a few photos of the cafe's decorations and her coffee cup, intending to post it on her social media. Meanwhile, Shen Lin felt like he was in pins and needles. Somehow, he felt like Xiang Nuan was constantly watching him.

"Elementary school brother, do you like your classmate?" He Yue casually asked as she replied to a comment a friend made on her recently posted photos.

(T/N: Elementary school brother is basically like 'childhood friend', or 'old classmate from elementary')

Shen Lin sat up straight at her question and felt the inexplicable urge to hiccup once more.

He took a sip of his coffee and asked: "Why do you ask?"

He Yue replied: "You've been looking in her direction."

Her answer made Shen Lin slightly frown. It turns out that Xiang Nuan hadn't been looking at him. Instead he was the one looking at her?

"Well, I've finished my coffee. Let's go."

"Alright." Shen Lin stood up. And they both walked towards the door. Before they left the cafe, Shen Lin took one last look back.

Xiang Nuan was currently cleaning a table. Her uniform made her look particularly lovely.

"Shen Lin?"

He Yue called out to him. Shen Lin opened the door and walked out.

Xiang Nuan finished clearing the table and looked past the window towards them. Their backs look quite harmonious together. Although He Yue was currently as tall as Shen Lin, boys usually grow taller during university. They would be a particularly striking couple.

Xiang Nuan let out a sigh, then looked away.

Xiang Nuan worked at the coffee shop for two shifts. Afterward, she directly went back home to Xu Lian's apartment. Although the cafe was never too busy, she was almost always standing. As a recently graduated high school student who spent most of her day sitting, Xiang Nuan found standing for long periods of time hard work.

After coming home, Xiang Nuan took a bath and immediately laid on her bed to sleep. After a while, she was awakened by a notification on her cellphone.

She hadn't intended on paying attention to it, but someone was suddenly sending her several messages in succession, and the resulting pings irritated her. In the end, Xiang Nuan frowned and grabbed her phone to take a look.

The person who sent her messages was Shen Lin.

Shen Lin: Xiang Nuan, I didn't expect you to already be working.