HOME (TodoDeku)

Todoroki x Bunny Midoriya

Requested by: Crystal_Sakura245

~

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Shouto... Happy Birthday to you," His siblings sangs along with his mother who gently put down the homemade chocolate cake his mother made in front of him-- complete with five candles and a birthday greeting with signatures from his mom, his older sister and older brothers.

"Make a wish, Shouto..." His mother, Rei, said with a smile as she stroke his hair lovingly.

He smiled up at his mother before squeezing his eyes shut, crossing his both his left and right pointer and middle finger, before he blew the cake that was followed by a round of applause by his family members.

"Yes! We can finally eat the cake!" His older brother, Touya, said as he got out a fork he had been hiding inside his short pocket.

"Not yet, nii-san! Shouto has to open his gifts first!" His older sister, Fuyumi, said as she stopped the eldest sibling from coming closer to the cake.

"Hurry up and open your presents!" His second older brother, Natsuo, impatiently said as he-- too-- eyed the cake.

"Alright, alright!" Shouto said, sticking out his tongue as he reached down the pile of gifts he received from his relatives who wished him a happy birthday.

His siblings also helped in with opening the gifts wherein he mostly got toys and action figures of his favorite hero-- All Might.

"Wow! So cool!" Touya said, raising the action figure up in the air.

"Nii-san! I wanna see too! Give it to me!" Natsuo bickered as he tried to reach the toy from his brother's high grasp.

"Touya-nii, that's not yours so share it with Natsuo!" Fuyumi said, "Natsuo, stop jumping up and down! Honetly, you two act like it's both your birthdays,"

"Oh, stop being a killjoy, Fuyumi," Touya said.

"Yeah!" Natsuo agreed.

"What was that?!" Fuyumi growled and both boys sprinted away from their angry sister who ran out to catch them.

"Shouto," Rei called with a smile before she ushered her son to come closer. "You haven't opened my gift yet,"

Shouto tilted his head in confusion. "Isn't it your gift that toy Touya-nii and Natsuo-nii are fighting over?"

His mother shook his head. "No, silly... that was from your father," she said, "Mine's more special,"

Shouto smiled as he followed his mother out to the garden where his mother usually tends to her flowers. Placed at the middle of the carden was a cage big enough to fit a puppy inside.

"What's that?" Shouto asked before Rei smiled and gently gave her son a push for the five-year-old to go take a closer look.

Shouto looked carefully inside the cage, tilting his head, as he tried to make out what was inside the cage-- it had black fur and was kind of shivering.

The child gasped as the creature looked up at him before it shuffled back at the corner of the cage-- fear clearly reflecting its sea-green eyes. "W-what is it?" the child asked, fascinated upon seeing the animal.

"That's a Holland Lop," Rei answered. "It's a breed of domestic rabbit. This is the little culprit that had been eating my flowers,"

Shouto knelt down to take a closer look at the Lop and gave it a smile. "Hello, there... You must've been very hungry to eat mom's flowers," he greeted before turning back to his mother. "Are we going to keep it?"