FIRST DATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)

NOTE:
The medical term used in the scenes are purely fictional and have no accurate scientific basis. DO NOT use these terms in real-life situations.

Credits to Lynvaren for the photo used.

~

Midoriya nervously fiddled with his fingers as he stood at the local park while waiting for Todoroki. It had been a week since he drove Todoroki home after finding out that he had a fever upon his arrival at the coffee shop he was working on and had also been a week when Todoroki had asked him out in appreciation to him driving Todoroki home... a week since he had regretted saying yes.

Bakugo and Kirishima had opposite reactions upon finding out that Midoriya had agreed to Todoroki in taking him out on a date-- Kirishima was overwhelmed and happy, while Bakugo was fuming with anger.

"Why are you so angry about it? It's not like you're his father or anything," Kirishima had told his boyfriend one time in an argument that Midoriya overheard. "Besides, Midoriya's old enough to know what he wants,"

"That's exactly the point!" Bakugo snapped. "We all know Deku isn't normal! He can't have relationships like we do, we've already made that clear!"

"So we're just going to rob him the opportunity to be happy?" Kirishima argued.

"We're saving him from the opportunity of being hurt-- both of them," Bakugo said.

Kirishima sighed. "I love you, Katsuki, but I disagree with you building up a wall to keep new people from Midoriya's life," he said. "I know he's like a brother to you and all, but this is his life, this is his choice, and if he chooses to spend his whole life with Todoroki then who are we to say no?"

Bakugo didn't respond.

"I know... we're all nervous about this," Kirishima said, "But Todoroki is a nice guy... he wouldn't leave Midoriya,"

"That's the point," Bakugo said, "He wouldn't leave that damn nerd... but will Deku do the same when the time comes? Will he be able to promise forever to someone he would just eventually forget?"

Midoriya snapped himself out of his thoughts, shaking his head. He didn't know why he even agreed to this date in the first place when he knew he should've just said no. He knew he was dragging himself in a hot mess... but lately, whenever he sees Todoroki, something flutter inside his stomach, and his heart starts to beat faster... Lately, he would find himself thinking about the stoic teen and would sometimes see him in his dreams... the moment he realized his feelings for Todoroki was the moment he had tried to be cold to him-- shutting him down immediately to save both of them.

But he knew he couldn't keep it up and he would eventually give in... he knew he'd take that giant leap and give in to his feelings for Todoroki and he would be fine by it. Now, the only hindrance was how will he handle the upcoming storm that was headed his way now that he's acknowledged his feelings for Todoroki?

"Hey,"

Midoriya looked up and held his breath-- Todoroki was standing there in his perfect form, wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves folded up to his elbows, khaki-colored pants, and shoes. It was a casual outfit, but with Todoroki's good looks it looked different.

"Sorry, was I late?" Todoroki asked and Midoriya shook his head-- partly answering Todoroki no and partly shaking himself up from his trance.

"I was just early," Midoriya answered and Todoroki smiled.

"So, shall we?" Todoroki asked with a smile and Midoriya had the urge to gulp all of a sudden.

God... why is he so beautiful?