Chapter 5: New Turtles in Town

Start from the beginning

They said their farewell to each other then they're friends got off the plane.

The back of the plane closed as the girls watched it closed as if they would never see their friends again.

Master Splinter was back into reality' They are coming.' he thought standing up heading out of the chamber seeing his sons having a conversation.

"So what's a Shinobi anyway?" Donatello and Leonardo had just finished telling their brothers what Master Splinter had told them about his friend, and Michelangelo sat rather stunned and confused."Well, technically, Shinobi is another word for ninja," Leo began, pacing behind the sofa in the center of the room. "But the Shinobi are also an ancient clan of far eastern shamans." Mike frowned. Leo sighed. "Magicians. Sorcerers that can control the elements and such.""Wait, a clan?" Raphael queried. "There are other magicians?"

"Yes, for thousands of years. History suggests that samurais and shamans used to work together in harmony, both answering to the rule of the region's daimyo."

"But what about Ninja's?"

"Well, ninjas don't exactly have the best track record," Leonardo smiled. "They used to be trained solely as assassins. It wasn't until the daimyo's began to unite in peace that the art was learned for self defence and battle, like the samurais. But many still consider ninjitsu as 'dangerous', due to the fundamental lessons of disguise and deception." Leo state."How do you know this and I don't?" Donatello suddenly asked, annoyance clear on his face."You do know this; Master Splinter has told us all this loads of time. But you guys just never listen." Leo smiled again as he heard Raphael mutter "Splinter junior" under his breath. Michelangelo leaned back on the sofa, slightly awestruck. "Whoa, so Splinter was friends with a wizard." Mikey asked."Shaman." Donnie corrected, setting himself on his chair by the computer. "And yes, it would appear so." Donnie said."Why do you think he never introduced us to him, or better yet, mention him?" Raph asked, clearly a little hurt by the secret."I think it has something to do with the things that Master Splinter has to find," Leo suggested, leaning against a wall pillar. "But the real question is, what is it?" Leo asked rubbing his chin.

April was walking on her way home with her cell phone on her ear talking to her husband, Casey Jones who worries too much about her" Casey, I told you I'm fine, I'm on my way home." she confronted walking on the sidewalks." Alright, Arpil, just be careful." he replied with a little worry." I will." she answered.

She ended the call putting the cell phone in her pocket, she kept her focus back on the sidewalks and the streets suddenly she heard a bang from the ally then she heard a woman's voice." Please I didn't do anything wrong." a women's said April looked at the ally ways corner, her eyes winded seeing some kind of form dragons along with them were men wearing all black clothes with their weapons out." We know you still have the scroll, our boys tried to get the other night!" April was listening to the conversation with the mysterious dragons along with the strangers that were wearing all black..." So, where is it?" the dragon asked with his eyes glowing red, the woman was frightened while shivering leaning on the corner of the wall." I already told you, I don't have it." she confronts the dragons pointed their weapon at her throat.

" Leave her alone!!" the dragons and the cloaked strangers turned to the person who shouted, April stood there on guard in a defensive way with her arms out in front of her." This has nothing to do with you girl!" the cloaked stranger pointed his sword at her." Just let her go first or else." April confronted standing straight with her fist out." Enough talk, let's play with this woman." the dragons went up to her and started to attack her but they missed when April tucked and rolled then kicked them behind making them fall forward smashing their face on the ground.