chapter twenty eight

You used the philosopher stone to make a bunch of pillars throughout the hole as steeping stones so you wouldn't have to touch the ground. When you finally made it through, you saw Alucard and Dracula fighting in the middle of and open space. "I'm not sure I should get in the middle of that," You muttered while watching them fight at a superhuman speed. Finally, when Dracula blasted Alucard through the ceiling, you ran over to the opening and leaped through the open hole.

"You want this to end as much as I do," Alucard said to his father

"Do I?" Dracula screamed while kicking Alucard to the side.

"You wanted to die when my mother died. This catastrophe has been nothing but history's longest suicide note!" Alucard said while stabbing his father in the chest.

"Not quite close enough," Dracula sneered. He grabbed Alucard and threw him through the wall. While Dracula was walking towards him, you snapped your fingers, setting him momentarily on fire "You again?"

"I won't go away until someone kills you or you kill me," You said while running up to him a punching him. He caught your fist, and squeezed it so tight the rocks around your hand started to crack.

"I might be able to grant that wish of yours," He said before punching you in the gut. The punch was so hard your armor started to crack and fell apart. Dracula then proceeded to kick you into the wall, right next to Alucard.

"You all dare think you can kill me?" You heard before another blast occurred. You looked up only to see both Alucard and Dracula were gone. You tried to get up, but the last punch hurt you a lot.

"Should I use this to heal myself?" You whispered.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," A familiar voice called out. You looked around in disbelief, only to see B/n emerge from the hole Alucard and Dracula just made. "Look at you, again in this pitiful state,"

"Don't pretend that you don't only show your face to me when I'm in bad shape. What's wrong? Are you so scared of me that you only show yourself when I'm incapable of doing anything to you?"

"Don't kid yourself,"

"I knew something didn't feel right before I went in here. What the hell are you doing anyway? Shouldn't you be helping Dracula?"

"Are you joking? The old man lost his power and my loyalty long ago. Did you not notice the vampires already fighting before you came in here?" B/n said while leaning against the wall.

"A coup then? What are you still doing in the castle?"

"Supplies. The old man was losing his mind but he still had some great trinkets stored away," B/n said while kneeling down in front of you, "Though, one more thing has just been added to my list that isn't necessarily Dracula's,"

"What are you implying?"

"I think you know,"

"Like I would ever give you the stone,"

"I don't think you understand the situation you're in. You don't have a choice if you want to live," B/n sighed while rubbing his foreahed, "I know that before Dracula's war, you weren't doing any alchemy. Though your body adjusted to the regular alchemy you now use to fight, it wasn't prepared for somethings as strong as the philosopher stone. I watched you ever since you entered this castle. Although you can wield the stone skillfully, your body can't handle the strain. Which is why you're cracking," He said while grabbing your arm and rolling down your sleeves to reveal the cracks in your skin.

"Healing yourself with the philosopher stone would only further the problem. And since the cracking started already, it won't stop till you're dead. Though I can save you...for a price,"

"You want the stone, so original. Shouldn't you be jumping for joy? You wanted me dead before," You said while adjusting your spot against the wall.

"Yes, but now that I adjusted my plans, I need you alive for a bit longer,"

"If I agree what will you do with the stone"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to change the world. It's time to rebuild"

"You're right about the world needing to change. But your image is wrong. Genocide of the human race isn't okay," You pleaded with your brother. He just laughs.

"Stop pretending that humans aren't a stain on this world. They destroy for their own benefit. They never careabout the consequences or fellow humans for that matter-" He said, "-but nevermind that. Do we have a deal? Your friends are too busy with Dracula, they won't be able to find you in time to save you."

"Fine but know this, after this is over. I'm going to hunt you down like the dog you are," You sneered. You grabbed the stone from your pocket and B/n took it out your hand.

"I look forward to it," B/n smirked. He grabbed your arm and red electricity started to form around the both of you, "Bye, little sister..."

A bright light filled the room and you closed your eyes from it. When the light subsided, you opened your eyes only to see your brother gone once again. "That bastard" You said while getting up.

On the bright side, your body was healed and fully functioning. You dusted yourself off and ran off to help everyone else.

"I guess I should just follow the debris," You said to yourself while running through the numerous holes in the wall created by the fight. "Alucard! Trevor! Sypha!"

You arrived just in time to see Trevor cut off Dracula's head. "Alucard step back let me finish this" Sypha said. He seemed frozen in place; you came to his side and grabbed his arm to pull him back. Sypha proceeded to burn the corpse, causing black smoke to emerge and push everyone back.

"Did we do it?" Sypha asked.

"Alucard, did we...you know... finish it? " Trevor asked .

On your knees, you watched Alucard walked to where his father once was and look up, "we did" he responded.

"I killed my father,"

chapter 26, 27, and 28 was originally supposed to be one chapter but it got super long. So I'm just posting these together, hope you like it. next chapter is the epilogue; I really hoped you guys enjoyed the story and will eventually come back for book 2.