Chapter 12

I walked into a lousy hotel room, just outside of New Orleans. It seemed empty, but it wasn't. Someone told me that a couple were hiding there, they worked for the Mikaelson's.

"Come out come out wherever you are" I shouted "witches have a specific smell, they smell stronger than the average human" I smiled. I was told that one witch and one newly turned vampire lived there, I could take them on. Suddenly, I heard a noise, shuffling coming from the closet. I could sense their fear, it was obvious they only worked for Niklaus for protection.

A man came out, chanting words that made my mind turn to dust, it killed me. I saw an outline of the girl, a vampire, but she disappeared. I gained enough strength to push the man up against the wall. I got angry. My fangs grew out and I growled.

"Where is Klaus?" I shouted

"I wouldn't tell you know would I?" He replied, smirking. I calmed myself down and began speaking again

"You're pretty confident for someone who is about to die" I smiled "now I ask again, where is Niklaus?" I asked plunging my hand into his shoulder. He yelled in pain

"Him and Elijah are in mystic falls, I don't know exactly where, Sophie only knew"

"And where is Sophie" I asked, my fangs began to grow again

"Sh sh she was here, she ran" he stuttered. I was growing tired of this, I had my information, but there was one more thing I wanted to have.

"And where is the white oak stake" I yelled, tightening my grip. If I had my emotions, I wouldn't be so horrible. He was silent "where is it?" I shouted

"It's on the dresser" he pointed to the dresser and to a leather bag

"Thankyou" I smiled. Plunging into his heart and ripping it out. I watched his heartless body fall to the floor and walked over to reveal the contents of the bag. It was A white oak stake but not THE, but it was enough, it still would kill Niklaus.

++++++++++
*Elijah's POV*
I was sat in the house with brother, it was the house that we had in 1864, so we knew where everything was. I still wasn't over Claudia, it broke my heart to see her beg for me to stay. It broke my heart, because I know what she has become. I may have left her, but I still kept tabs on her, through newspapers and people around her, half of which, are now dead.

Niklaus ran down the stairs "Elijah! Get to the door now" he exclaimed. I was too deep in thought to realise someone banging rapidly on the door.

"Sophie" I started "what's wrong? What's happened?" I asked, she had makeup down her face, as if she was crying.

"It was h h h her, she has John" she was struggling to get the words out, I couldn't decipher it to begin with

"Sophie, who has John, tell me now" I asked sternly "who ?"

"Claudia" she whispered, crying

"Right" Niklaus started "brother, use your phone and call him, see if he's okay" he sneered, I could tell he was angry. I picked up the phone and called John.

"Elijah" a voice said from the line, it was familiar

"Claudia" I replied "let John go, he won't do anything if you let him go" I pleaded

"Oh, Elijah, if only you called sooner, I got what I needed from him, you can have him back now" she replied, I felt relieved, it sounded like he was alive "which part would you like first? The body or the heart" my heart dropped, she killed John. I tried to grieve, but this was he first time I heard her voice in a while, I needed to hear her more.

"Claudia..." I started but was interrupted by Niklaus.

"If that girl thinks she can go up against originals, she has another thing coming, she's weak" he shouted

"Yeah" she started, listening to Niklaus "I might be weak, but I have incentive, which makes me strong, I don't have emotions, which makes me even stronger, so Elijah, you might see a whole lot more of me" she ended the call, leaving me trying to get back through to her again.

If she was about to fight Niklaus, I'm sure that she'll die trying.