Chapter 2

*Elijah's POV*
I walked through the doors of our new mansion and saw Niklaus lounging in the front room, reading a Shakespeare novel. "Elijah, you seem to be happy the afternoon, did you see that girl again?" He asked, I looked to the ground and smiled "did I even have to ask?" He smiled. Niklaus closed his book and out it on the table by the side of him.

"I've never seen my older brother in love so much since Katerina and Tatia" he started "girls these days look for love in the form of marriage, may I remind you not to lose this one" he stated

"Niklaus, I have no intention of proposing to this girl despite how much I love her" I stated

"Why brother?" He asked, tilting his head like a lost puppy dog, but he knew why, he was just humouring himself

"Niklaus, I will not vow to spend my life with her because if your silly antics, you may decide to stay here for a while and then move to another place to pursue another victim, I will not allow that to be her life" I replied. Niklaus laughed and left. I didn't find it at all amusing, I loved Claudia, I could tell she was dropping hints about proposals and weddings, but it breaks my heart that I cannot provide, I have already made a vow to my family. Always and forever.

++++++++++
*Claudia's POV*
I always sneak out every night at 6.00pm, and now it's just waiting for that time to come. The time goes slowly when I'm not with Elijah, I've never experienced so much love for one person, not even towards my father.

I walked downstairs for breakfast, I was dressed in my white robe. "Morning" father greeted me at the table
"Morning" I replied with a smile, a servant gave me a plate of eggs and bacon, which I began to eat whilst engaging in conversation with father. "Claudia, there has been a glitch with Stefan's engagement, Rosalyn had been murdered, maybe he could be your suitor" he started, I grew angry and planted a knife into the table

"Father, when will it occur to you that I will not marry anyone but Elijah, I am in love with Elijah, you of all people should understand that" I shouted, the servants pretended to not notice. Father was speechless, I didn't give him chance to talk, I adjourned to my chambers.
Father and mother were like me and Elijah, it was a forbidden love, they snook out to meetings before they both ran away and started a new life in mystic falls. But he didn't know what was best for me.

I walked down the stairs and to the door, father was sat there "where are you going?" He asked

"Well what would you like to know? The lie, which is I am going to spend the day with Evelyn or the truth, which is that im going to Elijah's and I won't be back until I want to be, so don't wait up" I stormed out of the door and on my way to the Mikaelson's.
++++++++++

I reached the door and knocked rapidly, a very confused Rebekah opened the door "Claudia, what are you doing here?" She asked

"Is Elijah in? I told my father about us and just feel like talking to him" I smiled, just as she am was about to shout his name, he had already come to the door and was embracing me. "That was very brave of you to do" he stated, stroking my hair. He suggested going for a walk in the forest and I agreed.

Pacing through , we just talked about normal things, I hinted about marriage by mentioning Evelyn and Jeremy, but that was a dead end. We laughed for a while, I began to run, a game I like, when he chased me. But he grabbed my hand and twirled me into his arms, leaving our lips just millimetres apart. A sense of desire overwhelmed me and it became apparent that the same feeling entered him as well, as we kissed, not just passionately, but furiously, the fire burned in my lungs as his hand wandered over my body. I was ready for him, even though we weren't married, I loved him and wanted to give him all of me. I came to a halt and placed my index finger over his mouth to stop him too. "I don't want to give you myself in the middle of the woods, is your house free?" I asked, he nodded and we made our way back.

He threw me against the wall, which hurt a little, but I wasn't going to complain. We kissed more, and more until his hands found the strings if my corset, he pulled them loose, letting me breathe normally. I unbuttoned his blouse and so on, until we were both undressed and lying on the bed. We intertwined, his hands in my hair and my hands scratching his back.