𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙕𝙀

( 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 )

 now playing ;;𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄

now playing ;;
𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"oi, dumbass." bakugou turned back to look at you, making sure you were still behind him.

luckily you were, and it brought a sense of peace inside the ash blonde to know you were with him again. he couldn't describe it, but since the todoroki incident, bakugou had been feeling an almost restless emotion if you weren't with him.

almost like his body was telling him he needed to be with you. to make sure you were still safe. and you were, atleast now that he was here.

you had been released a few hours ago, the doctors giving bakugou instructions on how to take care of your burns, and telling him to make sure you were well fed and extremely hydrated to be able to fully get back to your healthy state once more.

"stay close to me," he hardened his tone towards the end, feeling embarrassed at how soft he sounded with you.

though, you being you, simply gave him a soft smile as you steadily made your way closer to him. he still had a bandaid on his face, which you found strangely attractive on him, "right." your voice was still a bit raspy, and bakugou took note to make sure to make you some tea along with food once you two arrived back at the dorms.

it shouldn't be too long now, you two had been walking for quite a bit. "hey," you glanced back at bakugou, seeing how he adjusted his hoodie, "what's your favorite flower." biting his lip immediately after, bakugou hoped you didn't notice how nervous he was as he asked you.

luckily you seemed to be clueless at these things, "dandelions." you blurted out, cheeks red as you met bakugous eyes.

you actually didn't have a particular favorite, but dandelions had just been the first thing that popped into your mind as you looked at him.