𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀

( 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 )

 now playing ;;𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

now playing ;;
𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚

"come with me," you flinched slightly at bakugous words, his breath fanning over your neck as he tried to not get anyone else attention.

his hand gripped yours, pulling you away from the rest of the class as you two made you way out of the class movie date that everyone had decided on.

your eyes met with minas and jirou's, who gave you two a thumbs up, shooing you two out of the theater.

you followed bakugou out the doors, trying your best to match his fast pace. it was hard, because he was taller then you, and his normal pace was the equivalent of you speed walking.

not to mention with your shoes on, it only made things more difficult. "suki, can we slow down please." bakugou turned back to look at you, seeing your face red from what he thought was you having to practically jog slightly to catch up to him, but in actuality, you felt like some kind of main character in a romance movie.

"where are we going?" in truth, bakugou had no fucking clue what he was doing. everything he did, was a spur of the moment thing. but he wasn't going to admit that. so instead, "the movie was boring as shit." it didn't answer your question, but somewhere deep in you, you trusted bakugou completely.

so instead, you just nodded, letting him continue to sweep you away. the thought made you want to giggle, but you kept it in. unfortunately, the mall was so packed, that you had slipped from bakugous grasp. it took a second, but bakugou noticed that you weren't with him almost instantaneously.

he spun around, eyes rushing through everyone in the crowd until he spotted a pretty dandelion standing proudly amongst the crowd of people rushing back and forth.