𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂

( 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 )

 now playing ;;𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

now playing ;;
𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

to say that bakugou katsuki was anxious would be the biggest understatement of the year.

the feeling scattered deep within his chest, the uneven breaths as he sat completely still; almost as if scared one movement would make him disappear.

scarred and calloused hands clasped tightly together, his grip so tight the knuckles of his hands turned white.

he was scared.

scared for what was going on in the other end of the door infront of him.

your entire body froze the moment aizawa had spoken those words to you. guilt ate at his entire being watching you being tugged along by his homeroom teacher, your eyes lined with tears as you gave a final glance back at him.

a look filled with nothing but sadness, panic, hurt, and what hurt the most for him; the look of desperation. like a flower grasping to the smallest form of sunlight to survive, your voice cracked as you whispered a faint, "suki..?"

he hated seeing you like that. and it had been well over two or so hours since you had been pulled away from his grasp.

two whole agonizingly long hours, since bakugou katsuki's favorite flower had been stripped from him.

and like the flower needs the sun,
bakugou needed you.

he needed you here, with him. right next to him, just like you were that same morning; smiling, laughing, happy.