10

Ryujin's POV

It has been two weeks already since Chaeryeong studied here. We became quite close to each other. I try to talk with her more because Yeji unnie says that I'm a snob to her. I also remembered that auditions are coming up for the performing club. Since there will be a performance by next month I guess I should start practicing on that song by Saturday.

I noticed that a lot of students, mostly my fangirls or whatever are getting envious of Chaeryeong. She has been hanging out with us all the time. Why would they care? Chaeryeong fits with us perfectly. Its actually more fun with her. I also think she is very cute and she likes to smile a lot. Wait- why am I saying this? Anyways today is a friday so I guess a half day again?

Chaeryeong's POV

"I need to get something at my locker, I'll be back"

"Want me to go with you?" Ryujin asked me but I shook my head

I left the classroom to go to get something in my locker. It was nice having Ryujin and the others around, it makes me more happy that I have a lot of friends.

I went towards my locker and got the stuff I need. When I turned around I saw Narim.

"What do you want Narim?" I asked kindly since I don't want to ruin my entire day just because of her.

"Don't act all kind to me Lee, I saw you laughing and hanging out with Ryujin, I warned you about this right? Don't go near her!" she shouted at me the last words then she pushed me causing me to fall down and my book to fall as well. She then went on top of me and trued to punch and slap my face. I just defended myself by covering my face and blocking her hand. I don't want to ruin my sisters image just because of fighting back to another student. I hope Ryujin comes and help me.

Third Person's POV

Ryujin and the three others were chitchatting until Rima came running inside the classroom and was panting.

"What's wrong Rima? Are you okay?" Yeji asked as she looked at the girl

"There, *pant* there's a fight *pants* at the girls locker area" Rima said as she was panting hardly

The four girls looked at each other and Ryujin remembered

"Chaeryeong!" Ryujin shouted and ran out of the classroom going towards the girls locker area. There some other girls blocking the way and there were some boys as well.

Ryujin's POV

There were a lot of people blocking my way so i shouted to make them move.

"Yah! move!" I said and they stepped aside. I think Yeji, Lia and Yuna are following me.

I saw Chaeryeong on the floor, Narim was on top of her and was trying to punch and slap her. It was noticeable that Chaeryeong is really hurt.

I saw Felix and Hyunjin trying to get Narim off of Chaeryeong.

"Yah! Narim!" I shouted and went towards her. She eventually stopped and stood up.

"What are you doing!?" I asked her angrily

"I was trying to teach her a lesson, to not hangout with you coz she doesn't fit in with you guys" she said and i just rolled my eyes. I helped Chaeryeong stand up and she was crying.

"Hey don't cry anymore" I told her and held her hand. I let her stand behind me.

"Narim, whatever you do, you won't make us, you won't make ME get rid of Chaeryeong. Honestly, I don't even like you" I said and the other students start to make noises.

"What?" it seems like Narim was disgusted

"Okay guys, shows off, go back to class" I heard Hyunjin said which made some of the students go back.

"Students please go back to the classrooms, NOW" i heard Lia unnie said which made all the students go back to their classroom quickly.

"Ms. Narim, the guidance counselor wants to see you" I heard one of the teachers said and Narim followed. We bowed as the teacher arrived and then left.

"What happened?" Yeji unnie asked and I explained to her.

I turned around to check on Chaeryeong. She was still crying. I can't believe that Narim did this to her. I would never forgive her.

I hugged Chaeryeong to make her feel better. Yuna and Lia were patting her back. I heard her mumbled something so I ask her what she said.

"Why do people hate me?" she asked as she sniffled and was still crying. My uniform is wet but I don't care anymore. Chaeryeong is crying and she is important than my uniform

"Hey, no one hates you, okay? don't worry Chae, we're here" I said and caressed her hair. She hugged me back and continued to cry.

"I think she needs to go to the clinic, she has a slight bruise on her arm" I heard Felix oppa said and I nodded.

We brought Chaeryeong to the clinic well, most likely I brought her to the clinic. We went inside and the nurse checked up on Chaeryeong. We waited outside.

"Thanks Hyunjin and Felix oppa" I said

"No problem Ryu, anyways, we'll get going now, maybe Mrs. Son might kick me out of class again" Hyunjin oppa said and chuckled

They went off and we waited. The nurse finally came out of the clinic.

"So how is she Ms. Wendy?" Lia unnie asked

"Well, her wound is fine now but I think she needs to rest. She cried too much and I think she needs to sleep it off first" Ms. Wendy said and we all nodded.

I was wondering if they ever called Chaeryeong's sister because if they called ber maybe she would have been here right now. Also Mrs. Sakura didn't show up.

"Hey Ryujin, we need to go to class, are you sure you want to stay and wait for Chaeryeong?" Yeji asked me and I nodded

"Okay unnie, bye, I'll take down notes for you. See you later" Yuna said and waved me goodbye. I went in the clinic to check on Chaeryeong. I saw her sleeping as she was covered with the blanket until her waist. I knew I should've went with her to the locker.

"You're girlfriend is quite a softy Ryujin" I heard Ms. Wendy said

"What miss?" I asked

"I mean she doesn't fight back, I remembered one of my classmates my time, she was just like her and-"

"No the other one miss" I said again

"Oh, your girlfriend, isn't she your girlfriend?" she asked me but I was blushing as soon as she asked me. I mean I want her to be my girlfriend but- wait, why am I thinking about this again?

"She's not my girlfriend miss" I said shyly

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know, anyways, I'll tell your teacher, Mrs. Son right?" she asked and I nodded

"I'll tell her that you accompanied your friend here at the clinic" Ms. Wendy said and I nodded. She went out of the clinic as she left me with Chaeryeong.

I tried to examine her face, she's really pretty. I mean how can someone hate her. After a while since it was a little too long, I went back to class.

"Hey, you have some explaining to do!" Yeji unnie said which made me confused because she was so calm just a while ago

"Why? wha-" After that I was being dragged to the dance room.

"Okay, now explain" Yeji unnie said

"Explain what?" I asked

"Why did you suddenly hugged Chaeryeong?" Lia unnie asked me

"Well I- uh-"