3

Chaeryeong's POV

We were walking around again and Yeji unnie showed me the dance room of the club that she suggested for me. It was huge, it was just like the one we have at Chaeyeon unnie's house. Sakura unnie actually works here at the school sometimes as well as for Chaeyeon unnie but Sakura unnie is mostly at her office and Chaeyeon unnie is sometimes here teaching dance and sometimes at a different studio.

"So, do you like it here?" Yeji unnie asked and I nodded

"Unnie! Can we eat now! I'm hungry" Yuna said and pouted

"Aish your always hungry" I heard Ryujin said which made all of us look at her.

"Easy for you to say, you're always staring at nothing. You didn't even talked to Chaeryeong unnie yet" Yuna said and pouted. Ryujin kept mum.

"It's okay Yuna, maybe your sister is just annoyed since its the first day. Come on, let's eat" I said and dragged Yuna out of the room which we were followed by the other three.

While we were walking to the cafeteria, I heard some little girls squealing and calling my name.

"Chaeryeong unnie!" I heard and turned around to see who it was

"Nako! Hiichan!" I said and they ran towards me. They were quite sweaty so I wiped them off

"What have you been guys doing? You guys are sweating" I scolded them but it a nice way.

"We were playing with Wonyoung and Yujin" they said and pointed to the girls who were with before they ran to me.

"Chaeryeong, are those your sisters?" Yeji unnie asked me

"Ani, they're Chaeyeon unnie and Sakura unnie's kids. I tend to take care of them most of the time" I said and chuckled

"They're so cute!" Yuna said and went close to them

"Hi I'm Yuna, what are your names?" Yuna asked the two

"Hi unnie, I'm Hitomi and this is Nako" Hitomi said and introduced theirselves.

"Unnie, I think we need to go now" Nako said to me and I nodded

"Okay, have fun" I said and hugged them goodbye.

"You really like kids huh?" Lia unnie asked as we went to get food.

"Yeah, I love hanging out with them, their so cute" I exclaimed which made her chuckled.

We got some food and went to grab a seat. We talked about some stuff then went back to the classroom later on. Me and the others were chatting around when the teacher came in. We all stood up and greeted him. We sat down after that.

"Okay class, good morning I'm Mr. Taeyong. So for today can you tell me what you know about Science?"

I raised my hand and was called out.

"Ah yes, transferee, Ms. Lee Chaeryeong, former Lee Chaeyeon's sister. What is you answer?" He asked and I stood up

"Science is any system of knowledge that is concerned with the physical world and its phenomena and that entails unbiased observations and systematic experimentation. In general, a science involves a pursuit of knowledge covering general truths or the operations of fundamental laws." (got this from the internet tho HAHAHHA) I said and everyone clapped

"Nerd" I heard someone said which made all of us silent.

"Ms. Jung, that is not a nice thing to say. Your going to detention later" Sir Taeyong said and I sat down.

"What?! she's a nerd anyways. I'm just stating facts" she answered back

"Shut the f*ck up Narim!" I heard Ryujin said which made Narim stop.