50

1 year later....

Third Person's POV

During the holidays, the girls celebrated it with their family. Since Yeji and Lia's family were already close, they celebrated Christmas and New Year together. Ryujin and Yuna celebrated it with their family as well. Chaeryeong on the other hand flew all the way to Japan just to celebrate the holidays with her family. Including her sister and of course her cousins such as Saerom, Nagyung and Chaeyoung. Not to mention her uncle Lee Minho as well was there.

It was sad for the two young girls that they had to be separated but they celebrated Christmas early together anyways. Chaeryeong just finished having a party at her house. She was excited to leave going back to South Korea the next day. She was excited to see her friends and especially Ryujin.

It was already around 9:30 in the evening and Chaeryeong needed to shower. She was about to go up to her room when her mom and dad called her.

"What is it eomma? appa?" She asked as she looks at them

"Oh, we wanted to give you this" her mom said and handed her keys

"What is this for? and why is it two?" Chaeryeong asked as she looks at them confusingly

"Well, we bought you a car, you know just in case" her father said

"How about the other one?" Chaeryeong asked

"Oh, since its almost been a year and a half since you and Ryujin had been together, we and her parents thought that you guys should live together" her mother said

It was great and all but Chaeryeong thought that it was too early. She loves Ryujin so much of course but she was thinking that it should be Ryujin and her to decide.

"Don't worry sweetie, we didn't bought it yet, its just temporary and you can give the key back to us" her mother said because she noticed that Chaeryeong was worrying about something

"Does Chaeyeon unnie know? coz I don't want to hurt her feelings tho, I know she cares for me very much, its just I don't want to be a burden to her and Sakura unnie and she still needs to raise Nako and Hitomi" Chaeryeong reasoned.

She talked to her parents about it, she didn't want to stay with her sister forever especially that her sister has her own family already. She also wants to give them privacy.

"Its okay Ryeong, but you are always welcome at the house" Chaeyeon said as she showed up and patted her sisters shoulder. Chaeryeong looked up to her sister and smiled at her.

"Thanks unnie" Chaeryeong said and hugged Chaeyeon.

"Okay go on, you still have a flight tomorrow so hurry up" their mom said and Chaeryeong nodded. Chaeryeong thanked them for giving her a car and a house then she ran up to her room and take a shower. After that she went to her bed and decided to call her girlfriend.

Calling Ryuddaengz.....

"Oh, hi baby" Ryujin said with a smile as she finally saw her beautiful girlfriend

"Hi love"

"So, how was the party?"

"It was great but I miss you guys" Chaeryeong said and pouted

"Its okay baby, we miss you too, I miss you so much already"

"You're wearing the jacket I gave you" Chaeryeong said and smiled

"Yeah, its pretty comfy and it reminds me of you" Ryujin said and chuckled

"Aww, I'm wearing the one you gave me as well" Chaeryeong said and chuckled