1

Chaeryeong's POV

"Chaeryeong-ah! hurry up and eat dinner!" I heard Chaeyeon unnie shouted my name.

"Nae!" I shouted back. I was quite busy practicing tho. I wanted to perfect this dance. I was at the dance room that Chaeyeon unnie had.

Yes, I live with her along with her wife Sakura unnie and her two kids Nako and Hitomi. I lived with them since mom and dad have to work abroad and I don't want to go with them as well. The thing her only is that I needed to transfer into another school. I had to leave my bestfriend Natty there, I just hope that some of my old friends study at the new school as well.

"Hey, you better change, Chaeyeon's gonna get mad" I heard Sakura unnie said and I just showed her my cute smile. (Chaeryeong's smile is soooo cute that I might die when I see it in real life!!!)

"Nae" I said and stopped dancing and offed the music.

"You're really like Chaeyeon, you two are great dancers" she said as she was leaning on the door.

"Yeah, well, I'll go change now unnie" I said and skipped out of the room.

If you guys are wondering, Sakura unnie is already 25 and Chaeyeon unnie is 23 while I'm 18 (I changed up the ages so that it will make the two very much older.)

I changed my clothes into comfy ones and of course I took a quick bath. I then went downstairs with them.

"Chaeryeong unnie!" Nako shouted and ran towards me, jumping at least I caught her.

"You got heavier Nako" I said and chuckled

"Coz I got taller too!" Nako exclaimed (really Nako? just kidding)

I put Nako down and saw Hitomi waiting at the table.

"Unnie, I want a rematch!" Hitomi stated

"Okay, okay, we'll play later" I said and ruffled her hair.

"So you ready for your first day tomorrow?" Chaeyeon unnie asked me as she sat down to eat with us. Actually I was a little nervous. I don't even know what the school looks like.

"Umm, I'm fine with it but I'm nervous as well" I said shyly

"Don't worry unnie, I know you can do it" Nako said cutely

"Fighting~" Hitomi said cutely as I pinched her cheeks.

"Okay, eat up, the food might get cold" Sakura unnie said and we all chuckled. We ate up and helped in cleaning the table.

"Cherry, have you fix your things already? Is you enrollment form in your bag?" Chaeyeon unnie asked

"Yes and Yes" I said and smiled at her

"Okay, you can play with Hitomi and Nako now, also don't forget to sleep early"  she said and I nodded and went off to play with the two kids. After playing I went off to sleep since I need to go to school early tomorrow.

I was woken up by the two little ones, jumping up and down my bed.

"Nako, Hiichan, get down from there, Chaeryeong will wake up on her own" I heard Sakura unnie said and picked up one of them and put them back down on the ground.

"Oh Hi unnie" I said and rubbed my eyes.

"Good Morning unnie!" Nako said and hugged me, Hitomi did the same.

"Your uniform is at your closet also, breakfast is ready okay? Chaeyeon is just downstairs if you need anything else" Sakura unnie said and I just nodded. She went out of my room with Nako and Hitomi. Living with Chaeyeon and Sakura unnie is like having parents already.

I took a bath and changed into my uniform, I also made sure my things for school are complete. I went downstairs to eat breakfast with them. Since the two girls will go to the same school as mine, Chaeyeon unnie or Sakura unnie won't have a hard time to drive and pick us up from school.

"Have fun at school okay?" Chaeyeon unnie said and bid the three of us goodbye. I brought the two to their classrooms first before going to mine. I guess I was pretty much early since no one else was at the room.

——

Ryujin's POV

"Unnie! wake up!" Yuna started shaking me in the bed

"Its too early!" I whined

"Unnie, its freaking 6am and we need to go to school at 7:30!" she shouted and I then pushed her

"Okay! I'm getting up!" I said and rubbed my eyes.

"I already took a bath and change into my uniform" she said and smiled very widely

"I see, and why are you up so early?" I asked her

"Nothing, I'm just excited for the first day and I wanted to be ready especially when there are new students!" she said and ran out of my room

"Silly girl" I said and rolled my eyes. I stood up and went to my bathroom to take a bath.

Going to school is not my ideal thing since everytime I go to school, some girls would scream my name wanting to be my girlfriend. All I know is that they only want me for my money, they know my family is rich so I guess its hard to get away from them.

"Unnie, we're at school now" I heard Yuna said and I went out of the car.

I saw her skipping towards inside the school campus as I just walked there casually while wearing my hoodie making sure that everyone won't notice me.

"Hey Ryujin, you always wear hoodies and cover your face" I heard one of my friends said as she went close to me

"Oh hi Yeji unnie, Its quite a bother to let everyone call my name and saying 'date me!'" I scoffed and rolled my eyes

"Then get yourself a girl, that won't be too hard" Yeji said and I just let out a small laugh.

"Yeah right, good for you, Lia unnie was head over heels for you" I fired back.

"No I wasn't!" I heard someone demanded and found out it was Lia unnie

"Well that's what Yeji unnie told me" I said and pointed Yeji unnie

"Its the other way around Ryujin, anyways I'll go to the classroom now quickly" she said and ran up to the stairs

"Is she-"

"Yeah, she's the class president again" Yeji unnie said as we slowly went up the stairs.

—————

This is my first Ryuryeong fanfic, I hope you guys would read it til the end.