Chapter Eight

An: before we start my writing style changed a bit so sorry if it confuses you. On with the story!

[everything together]

Draco's POV
I invited Harry to show him my favorite place in the world. It's this flower forest. It's amazing for star gazing.

It's midnight and we're laying on the grass staring up at the stars. It's beautiful.

We talk all night. Did he really kill a giant snake at age 12?!

Harry's POV
Draco takes me to his secret spot and it's beautiful. There's colorful flowers everywhere.

We're looking at the stars. It truly amazes me how perfect they look.

We talk all night. He really told Dobby all about me!

Narrative POV
It's been months since the two boys became friends. They are inseparable. They do everything together, every second of the day.

this week they are baking. The muggle way. Such a huge mess. In the kitchen AND on the boys. I don't even know what they were trying to bake. I thought it was cookies but it looks more like rocks?

Harry basically lives with Draco. They like to call it sleepovers. They both love the simple muggle lifestyle. They say it's peaceful.

They have karaoke nights every Friday. They always sing highschool musical together.

Harry's POV
It's been months since me and Draco became friends. He's amazing! We have sleepovers like everyday!

I'm not going to lie to myself. I want more with him. Maybe today's the day I finally ask. Build up that gryfindor courage.

Draco's POV
Today Harry and I are attempting to bake! We ended up covered in flour. We're laughing so hard Harry falls on me.

Then suddenly His lips crash on mine. I kiss him back. We pull apart and he looks at me.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy will you go on a date with me?"

"It would be delighted to."

It was a dream come true. Together at last. Though it took months I wouldn't change a thing.

We clean up our mess and relax on the couch. He tells me all about his plans for our date tomorrow. He did this all for me. How could I have gotten so lucky?

We end up cuddling and watching movies until we fall asleep. I dream about know perfect tomorrow will be.

Harry's POV
Originally I was going to ask Draco on a Date after we finished baking cookies. But.. the perfect opportunity came and I kissed him.

He. Kissed. Me. Back.

A dream come true! I ask him on a date and he says yes! I've had this date planned out for months. I tell Draco all bout what we're going to do while watching movies.

It's going to be perfect! I'm going to make sure Draco has a perfect time. I end up falling asleep and dreaming about our perfect day.

[495 words]
An: sorry for how long this took! I've been caught up with school. The final chapter is coming soon! stay tuned :)