Chapter Four

[Gossip Girls]

Pansy's POV
I hear Draco shout "PUT ON MY PLAYLIST!" Not very informative on which playlist. He's lucky i know his favorite one. I turn on the Highschool Musical playlist. I don't know how he can listen to this without getting bored. I turn to Hermione and we start talking.

PP- "I don't know how Draco can listen to this so much. He literally watched this movie every week."
HG- "Merlin! Harry too. He tries to get me to watch with him."
PP- "DRACO TOO OMG! I used to think any other obsession would be better than his potter obsession. Oh how wrong I was."
HG- "Wait. Malfoy had an obsession with Harry too?!"
PP- "Too? wait. TOO! O M M [oh my merlin lol] your telling me they both had an obsession with each other!?"
HG- "Harry practically talked about Malfoy every single day! It was always."
"the way he struts like he owns the school"
"Malfoy is getting on my nerves AGAIN"
"I want to punch his face"
"have you ever seen him smile? His smile must be cute"
"he was really sweet to his friends today"
"he cares so much about them wow"
"wonder if he would ever care about me like that"
PP- "OMM DRACO TOO!"
"Potter and his stupid green eyes"
"Potter and his dumb tarts"
"Potters horrible messy nest he calls hair"
"Did you seek him laughing with his friends?"
"His smile is so genuine"
"i could look into those eyes everyday"
"HELP ME UP THIS TREE"
HG- "OMM wait tree?"
PP- "Third year. He was actually trying to get Potter's attention no doubt."
HG- "woah they are m e a n t for each other!"
PP- "Seems like their having fun. *points to Potter and Draco singing to Highschool Musical* "
HG- "Awe they are so cuteeee!"
HG- "Anyways. Harry always stalked Malfoy in sixth year."
PP- "really? Dray must've had a lot on his mind. He never mentioned it."
PP- "I mean no doubt he didn't..."
HG- "oh OH erm."
PP- "sorry for rambling. Just taking about yea it just isn't our favorite thing to do."
HG- "Agreed."

Narrative POV
Pansy and Hermione talk more about the boys obsession with each other. Pansy is a total gossip girl and she never thought Hermione Granger would be one too. Makes sense. She was always way too interested in her studies.

"We totally shoulda been besties during Hogwarts" Pansy says.
"We really should've! Your an amazing person!" Says Hermione .

The girls decide to declare themselves best friends. They then continue talking about Harry and Draco and constantly giggling.

They look over at the boys and see them laughing. They look towards each other and give a look. They end up giggling so hard their hip hurts. By the time they stop giggling they get called to eat.

[474 words]
An: sorry guys no pansmione here.

[474 words]An: sorry guys no pansmione here

SAW  THIS IN MY CAMERA ROLL AND LOLLLL