Chapter Three

[Highschool Musical and Pasta]

Draco's POV
Me and Pans finish our song and go back to our spot which unfortunately is also occupying Potter and Granger.

"This is SO embarrassing" I think to myself. I can't believe Potter saw that. Me dancing around and singing. He must think i'm weird now that he's seen... well me.

"Actually he probably likes the real you more than snobby rich boy you" I argue with myself. Merlin i'm going mental. Arguing with myself in my head.

I go to sit down and place my hands on my lap. To avoid awkward interaction I just look down at my hands. Hm weird I suddenly have become very interested in my hands. SHITE. My bracelet. Did he see it?!

WHAT IF HE KNOWS?!

No he wouldn't understand it.

Unless he's also..

No we all know he isn't! It would be in the daily prophet.

Like you would know you don't even read that rubbish anymore. You don't even live in the wizard world.

Before I continue arguing with myself Pansy desires to jab me in the ribs. *sigh* I assume she wants me to interact with Potter and Granger.

Pansy's POV
We've been sitting at this table for an awkward silent minute, No it's probably been at least five minutes.
I get bored of this silence so I poke really aggressively at Draco's ribs. I know it's his sensitive spot.

I guess he got the hint because he's trying to interact. Not doing very good.

Back to Draco's POV
"Sooo.. What are you guys doing in a muggle karaoke place? I mean you guys don't normally do this do you?"  Not that it's wrong erm it's just erm."

Merlin Draco get a grip that was horrible.

"We just decided to randomly coincidently pop in." Granger says.

Granger  seems anxious. Before I can think more on it Potter says something.

"Erm actually Mione practically dragged me in here" Potter says.

Knew it! No way this was coincidental. I knew Pansy would plan something but not... not this.

I turn my head to my left and give Pansy a very sharp glare. [I did a typo for turn and spelled torn and it sounds like Gru from minions LOL] I mouth to her, we'll talk about this later.

Narrative POV
Draco and Pansy are having a silent conversation facing each other. A lot of eye rolling involved. When Pansy and Draco finally stop they face Hermione and Harry. Silent once again.

"You know, I've e never seen you like that Malfoy" The raven haired says.

"yea just being myself I guess" The blond replies.

"Your singing is.. it's angelic and your dancing it looks so I don't know free" Harry says.

A faint pink blush ends up on Draco's pale cheeks when he replies, "Thank you. Every since i've lived as a muggle i've been the happiest i've ever been".

Pansy's POV
It's almost time for dinner so I invite Hermione and Potter over to eat.

"Hermione why don't you and Potter come over and we can eat dinner?"

Draco glares at me again. Oops forgot we were eating at his place.

Draco's POV
Of course Pansy offers Potter and Granger to come over to my place. We all get into my car and I drive to my house. Apparently to Pansy I drive wAyYy too fast.

Here's some quotes from our dear Pansy....

"WOAH DRAY WHAT THE FUCK WE ALMOST JUST CRASHED INTO THAT HONDA!"

"SLOW DOWN"

"OMG MY LIPSTICK! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!"

Ok to be fair I did do it on purpose but shush. We finally arrived at my house. Thank Merlin we did I was getting sooo bored listening to Pansy complaining about my driving.

I tell everyone to just get comfortable while I make pasta. I guess "get comfortable" didn't make sense to Potter because he comes into the kitchen to help me.

[Ima start having convos between people labeled so Draco is DM, Harry is Hp, Mione is HG, Pansy is PP. lol pp anyways on with the story]

DM- "Potter what are you doing?"
HP- "Helping you"
DM- "Thanks for the offer but I can manage"
HP- "I insist, now stop complaining"

We start making the pasta. I can't work in silence so I tell Pansy to put on my playlist. In a few seconds I hear High School Musical songs! What better than my favorite playlist to fill in this awkward silence. I unknowingly start singing and Potter decides to become a duo.

Song: What I've Been Looking For, Sharpay and Ryan version.

HP- *It's hard to believe that I couldn't see.*
DM- *You were always there beside me.*
DM&HP- *Thought I was alone with no one to hold.*

We both end up humming the rest of the song not wanting to sing. Potter's voice ruins my very ~angelic~ voice. [note the sarcasm] But in all seriousness his voice isn't very... good.

We start talking about Highschool Musical.

HP- *Didn't know you liked Highschool Musical."
DM- *Oh I LOVEE IT! Pansy gets annoyed at how many times we rewatch it.
HP- *MERLIN SAME! Mione hates watching it and I got no one to watch with me.*
DM- *You should come by someday and we'll binge watch all three!* (he says while smiling widely)
HP- *That would be absolutely brilliant!* (he also says while smiling widely)
DM- *Whats your favorite thing about the movies? Mine is definitely Troy Bolton. HES HOT AS HELL!* (he says laughing and smiling)
HP- *I personally like Kelly*

After a while of some cooking silence. Potter seems to realize what I said. He looks over to me with Wide eyes. I smirk at him. He doesn't care? A BLOODY MIRACLE!

Harry's POV
Draco Malfoy just told me he's gay. He told me. His enemy for years. I mean I guess we're friends? We're making Pasta together.

I tell Malfoy that I don't care and that i'm bi myself [more like "by myself" u need some draco in your life ;)] He smiles at me and we continue talking. We both decided to call each other by our first names now. WERE FRIENDS! ME AND DRACO FRIENDS! By now the pasta is done and we bring it to the dining table. We call over Parkinson and Hermione who seem to be having a very interesting conversation.

Draco's POV
[ok so go back in time a bit]
Harry and I decided to be friends. We go by first names now and it's nice to be have a pleasant conversation instead of arguing. We finish the pasta and call over Pansy and Granger to eat. They seem to be taking about something very interesting.

[1113 words]
An: this is a long chapter lol! The next chapter will be Pansy and Hermione's Convo! stay tuned ;)