"Tuhh you way more childish then all of us combined"

"Alright" Chazz scoffed

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" I said

They all nodded they head.

"Who is it"

"Me"

"Ion know who me is"

"Mmcht... it's Gloko"

I opened the door and this fine ass darkskin just sitting there mugging me. Ian have a very friendly face on so atp we was just having a staring contest.

"Who at the do- ohh what's up gloko come in"

"Preciate it" he said still mugging me

I chuckled and locked the door up.

"Gloko this is the guys y'all already met but this is are sister li demon or you can call her mute"

He said calling me by my nickname they gave me.

"Coo coo.. what we doing now"

"Rn we waiting on the food to get here but in the mean time we just smoking our life away"

He chuckled and sat down 2 seat away from me.

While we were smoking Ray kept looking at us and smirking.

So I got up and sat by him.

"Heyy bestfriendd" he said smirking

"What's up with you" I chuckled a bit

"Ohhh nothing"

I chuckled and layed on his lap.

"Pass the blunt this way or somebody roll me one"

"just take the one on the table" Chazz offered

"Bet"

When I lay down and grab a blunt is when you don't talk to me I'm not there I'm on a whole nother planet. I have to stay like that til I finish smoking.

I started thinking about life. About my mom and dad. I never really had my mom in my life she OD on drugs and when my father found out he was highly pissed so he started burying himself in work. He's a kingpin so we have a lot of money so he thinks that's gonna make up for the fact he's not there, but ion trip about it... mostly because I'm not a very talkative person. I have lots of problems but this blunt is going out soon so I have to snap out of it...

"Ight she up" Ray said

"What I miss"

"Nun much just Chazz telling us the time this crack head sucked his dick and I actually felt good cause she ain't have no teeth... oh and the pizza n' wings here and I gotchu a sprite."

I furrowed my eyes at Chazz and shook my head.

I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed me a slice of pizza with some boneless wings and my sprite, and made it back to the couch.

As I ate I was just listening to them talk about business.

"Aye Brey"

"Wassu"

"You think tomorrow you can come in and count the money"

"Hell yea.. Ima call y'all in the morning tho"

"For what" Ace said

"Mmcht nigga don't she always call and ask us come pick here up when she has a very nice car and TWO working feet"