I entered school thinking no one would pay attention to me.

Boy, was I wrong.

"Hi Lia! I love your hair today!"

Huh? It was the same as always..?

"OMG! Hai! I love your schoolgirl style!"

"Hey there~," a student said winking at me. "Wanna hang sometime?"

That boy was weird. "No thanks." I said briskly walking away from the crowd.

People were talking to me a lot today. Some nerdy boy gave me a bookmark. Lots of girls were complimenting me. The only people that were staying the same were the music club, the simps (Jake, Henry, and Liam because Drew was still in suspension), Sadie, Daisy, and the gardeners.

I didn't really want to be alone during lunch, so I decided to sneak a convo with Daisy. She was my friend after all. I noticed that she had also been parting away from the crowd. Usually she would just be a bubbly, friendly, and happy girl who gave good vibes to anyone. Nothing about her seemed changed, just her aura. I decided that I would talk to her. After all, it would be like a payback to what she's done for me and Milly.

During lunch, I tried finding her in the lunchroom. I assumed she would be alone as she wasn't talking to people as much. But I couldn't seem to find her. Lots of students invited me to sit at their table, but I refused. I was also confused on why I was grabbing people's attention.

I barely did anything.

Milly POV

Even after I returned to school, everything was normal. I missed 1 week of band practices though. That sucked. A lot. Another thing that sucked was that I couldn't talk to Elliot for 1 whole week. He and Daisy might've talked and got closer. But I noticed he and Daisy didn't seem to have a connection aura between them when I got back. So, I guess I could try again.

My friends Lia and Daisy seemed to change though. Lia got a popularity boost, but she always looked scared, confused, or looking desperate for help. Daisy on the other hand seemed more different personality wise. Her aura was depressed. She barely talked to anyone, smiled at a teacher, or waved to a student. That was so weird.

I wanted to talk to them for a bit.

During lunch practice, we sounded great! I was glad to hear that they didn't do much besides improving smaller parts.

It was science class. Another boring class. Elliot wasn't there. Lia wasn't there. Daisy wasn't there. The music club wasn't there. You get the idea. I decided to use the bathroom because they were all watching some show about plants.

I raised my hand.

The teacher sighed. "Yes Milly?" she asked.

"Can I use the bathroom?"

"Sure. Why not. Also, it's may not can."

I rushed out of the class. I did go to the bathroom. Weirdly, I heard muffled sobs in a stall. I knocked, and the door opened it a bit.

I saw my white-haired friend crying on top of the closed toilet seat. I heard some footsteps coming from the door. It was Lia. I made eye contact with her and pointed to the stall door.

She said one thing with a straight face. "Meet me at the park after school."

She then left.

Daisy must've heard the popular girl and looked up with wide, puffy eyes to see me.

We then looked at each other with confusion then nodded.

At the end of the school day, I found a note in my locker which was written in a pretty handwriting on a piece of paper. There was also an origami guitar. I decided to read the note.

Entertaining.

That's what you are.

Hearing you play your music brings me joy.

You are a talented girl who is always positive!

I love when you're ENTHUSIASTIC about your hobbies.

It brings a smile on my face.

When you play, the whole world seems to be cheering for you.

But you know what else makes me smile like the sunshine?

You.

(This idea is from a fanfic I read. One called Notes, the other called Secret Flower Boy. They're not TMF by the way)

"Huh. Looks like you have an admirer?" Hailey said looking over my shoulder.

"AH! You scared me. I didn't know you were there!"

She just shrugged. "Cya!" she said leaving with Zander.

"See you."

I couldn't think of the admirer first. I had to think about my friends.