[year 2/3]

i'll try to come and see you, but i don't think i can.."

before we knew it.. the year was over.. i was sad. well, i'm sad. i'm latched onto malfoy and hugging him, goodbye.

"i'll try to come and see you, but i don't think i can.." draco says, and looks at me.

i smile.

"you don't have too, your letters make me happy enough." i say and and unlatch, and look at him, making eye contact.

"i'll see you in 3 months." he smiles.

"yeah.. three months.." i say, sadly, but not to noticeable.

we sent letters back and forth, all through the summer. he sent a lot more this summer, but my attitude is increasing.

back to hogwarts in 3 days. the three day's passed, oddly quickly. but i didn't care. i wanted to see draco malfoy.

we arrive at the train station. i look around for draco. i spot draco, his appearance looks different. he lets his hair loose now, it's quite cute. he's gotten skinnier, and a stronger jawline. i really missed him. i run up to him.
and hug him tightly. he hugs me back and smirks.

"i missed your little, stupid self." he rolls his eyes, while saying that. his voice gotten deeper. way way deeper.

i smirk.

"i missed you too, stupid malfoy." i say.

we get on the train and he's talking to two boys, by the names of goyle, and crabbe. i look at them, while draco speaks.

he pushes me out of no where, i'm guessing to act tough infront of goyle and crabbe.

"what was that for?" i say, angrily.

"what do you mean, archie." he says, acting clueless.

"you pushed me for no reason." i say, firmly and angrily.

"the bloody hell is wrong with your attitude." he asks, harshfully.

"nothing! you pushed me first!" i yell, not too loud. i cross my arms and scoot more toward the window. and look out of it.

draco rolls his eyes. but he keeps looking at me.
he keeps talking to his little friends. but takes small glances at me. i fall asleep. and wake up after 10 minutes. i look at draco, and look back at the window after we made eye contact. he signals goyle and crabbe to leave. he shakes my arms. i look at him.

"what's up with you." he asks, firmly.

"n-nothing." i stutter a bit and look back at the window.

"tell me, now" he starts to get angry.

"now!" he yells, but not too loud.

"why do you do that." i ask, quietly.

"do what?" he asks. while looking at me.

"act tough around them, and ends up hurting my feelings." i say, but he looks speechless.

he doesn't say anything but he hugs me for a small period of time. i smile.

we arrive, but i'm super tired, i stay on dracos arm as we get off the train to hogwarts.

he smirks, looking at me.

we go to slytherin table and sit next to each other. i stay latched on his arm. i listen to him speaking, i really like his voice. he takes small glances at me every now and then.