[year one]

"everything! he's overrated. everybody obsesses over him!"

i wake up, i write my mother and father a letter.

"dear mother and father. me and mr.malfoys son, draco. we're friends. i talked to harry potter, he shook my hand. i'm excited for the upcoming years. i just woke up, it's 5 am. once i'm done writing to you, i'm going to take a shower. oh, good news! i'm in slytherin, if don't already know. i hope you guys are proud. love you guys!
from the one and only
your daughter xoxo.

"take this to archie river mansion, urgent! thank you, oakley." i give my letter to my owl, and open the window and she sets off. i sit up from my desk and see draco of the corner of my eye, at my door.

"urgent, you say? what's so urgent about a letter, archie?" he ask and smirks, with his black and green tie robe.

"it's urgent, because i want my mother and father to know i'm okay, and not kidnapped." i stare into his pretty gray eyes.

"yeah, because you'd definitely be kidnapped in hogwarts." he says, smartly.

"oh, shut it malfoy." i smirk and go up to him. "what're you doing here anyways." i ask.

"just wanted to say good morning." he smirks and a strand of his hair falls in his face.

i grab my gel from my desk, and i walk to draco.

"lean down, idiot." i smirk.

"yeah, yeah. whatever, short little-" i cut him off, with my hand on his mouth while he's bent down.

i get some gel and slick back all his hair again. he smiles, i'm guessing he likes the attention or something. i heard his father doesn't give him much, i feel a little bad. i remove my hand from his mouth and i go to wash my hand off. i come back to hear draco say something about potter.

"hm? what was that?" i ask, because i couldn't make out what he was saying.

"stupid pottah." he says, i smile at the way he exaggerates the "er" part.

"what'd he do?" i question.

"everything! he's overrated, and everyone is obsessed with him." he says, i think out of jealousy.

"i don't obsess over him." i say stubbornly.

"well not you.." he says.