"Just stop pretending now. I know we both wanted to take out our frustration." Wonho said smirk doesn't leave his face. And he becomes more confident when he saw a silent nod coming from Jieun. With that, he smiled in triumph and made his way to a place where he make sure to wipe every single memory of agony in her mind.

AT THE DANCE FLOOR

"Jeongguk..." Taehyung said mind still fogged, and he was wobbling under Jeongguk.

"I think we should stop now." Tae said.

"No..." Jeongguk replied almost nuzzling his face in his nape.

"Why?"

"Answer me.."

"What..."

"Why did you left that day?" Jeongguk said. Clutching onto Taehyung as he doesn't want to let the pretty brunette go anywhere.

"What were you suppose me to do...haa, stand there watching my naked boyfriend with another girl." Tae said.

"You believed that."

"..." A silence from Taehyung's side.

"Answer me when I am asking you something," Jeongguk growled.

"No, I didn't trust that... even what I saw from my eyes was screaming to take it that the way it is. I choose the other way of looking at it. But..."

Jeongguk turned Tae so that their face meet, and they both can talk face to face. Well, they were clearing their misunderstanding in a weird place. A FUCKING DANCE-FLOOR

"But what?"

"I wanted you to say it..." Tae said finally thinking of letting out the final strands of those hateful memory inside his brain.

"Huh..."

"I wanted you to clear things with your mouth. Even after all these years of being together. I still owe every explanation from you."

"..." Jeongguk was silent. He was expecting something like, I was jealous, and all types of answers, but the thing Taehyung was saying was utterly different, and the thing is he knew that whatever the latter was saying is right.

"You just shushed me away, Jeongguk. The past few months after coming from Jimin's dorm, I wanted to talk with you and like there were many things I wanted to talk to you about. But you always left me alone to take care of that girl. Do you even know how many rumors I heard about you and that girl but still... still, I never trusted any single of that cause I knew that you can never do something like that. There is this deep voice yelling inside me to believe in you and stay strong. But, why only I have to be the one Jeongguk?"

This sudden question made Jeongguk a little off-guard.

"Is there is only me in our relationship who want to act all understandable and keep adjusting and act all good. Don't you think I also feel things like trust issues? Don't you think I feel pain when you never try to explain to me anything? Even if I know the story. We always talk about things Jeongguk. But that day, you just acted like. It's okay for you to rash on me like that. It's okay for me to listen to your comments like that. Did you by any chance, took me for GRANTED?"

That's when Jeongguk realized his mistake. He kept neglecting Tae's emotion and thinking he will understand and all but in between all of these. He forgot that Tae also has feelings, and he can get hurt too. And that someone can be Jeongguk too. The one who even use to wake up from his nightmares by the single thought of his precious blondie getting hurt.

"I am sorry," Jeongguk mumbled suddenly, feeling the strong rush of guilt taking over him.

"I never knew you were feeling like this all the time. I thought that you would be happy knowing that I am helping someone." Jeongguk said immediately looking down as his eyes were feeling heavy from the mistake he did unintentionally.

"Of course, I will be happy, but... don't give your dear attention to someone else so much that at the end of the day, you almost forget that I also need that. I can be all understandable and adjustable boyfriend for you, but I need you to also be the same for me." With that, Taehyung held Jeongguk's face in his hands and gently kissed him.

Jeongguk didn't see that coming, but he also grabbed Taehyung from his waist and gave into the kiss.

CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!

The loud clapping voice echoed when the whole party started cheering them, and they finally realized they were in public. Ears turning red in embarrassment until Jeongguk suggested, "Would you like to go home?"

Home. Their home where they made a galaxy of memories and probably going to make another one. The home, which saw all the ups and downs of their relationship.

With that, Taehyung shyly nodded, and Jeongguk picked him up in bridal style and leaving with the college beauty who only belong to him.

They finally bid their goodbyes and went back to their apartment to fill the incomplete love in their life. To embrace each other in their SOLICITUDE.

THE END

Solitude is finally ended my purples. To be honest, the message is although evident from the story but still just keep your loved one feel like they are important. Don't take their love for granted cause at the end of the day they are the only one who can understand you better and also on whom you can rely on without feeling burdened.

This is it for this story. For the latest information related my other stories and Fanarts. Follow me on IG:- @jeontae05.

Feel free to dm me for collab but just don't ping me until 10 september.

Exams!!!

I am happy for the support you showed to On your Brains and Still With You. Those two are also one of my brain's creation. 

Thank you. Until then, Stay Safe and Stay home. Stream Dynamite.

💜💜💜