'OH HOW DARE HE ALLOWED THAT MOAN TO ESCAPE FROM HIS MOUTH'

"OK...OK... NOW ENOUGH OF THE SAME COUPLE. LET'S CHANGE YOUR PARTNERS FOR THE NEXT SONG." DJ announced.

The moment the song changed Jeongguk pushed Jieun. Not roughly but enough so that she knows she holds no place, and he stomped toward Taehyung and the guy who was still caging Taehyung. The moment his eyes met Jeongguk's red one. He almost pissed in his pants. His eyes were that of a monster who is going to kill anyone and not flinching a second before painting the whole city red. Just cause someone touched, which is dear to him.

The guy took the warning and immediately removed his hands from Taehyung and if it was not for Jeongguk. He will fall directly on the ground.

Jeongguk eyed the guy to the moment he left the party and when he confirmed that. He looked at Taehyung with the same eyes. 'How dare he defied him? He will make sure to teach him an outstanding lesson tonight.'

"I told you not to do something to trigger me," Jeongguk said while lifting Taehyung and putting his thighs in between his legs, creating prolonged friction.

"I..I..I.." Taehyung only whimpered with the friction causes the moment Jeongguk touched him all his mind started to get clouded. No one can make Taehyung feel the way Jeongguk does.

Jeongguk took his hands and start dancing on the beats making Taehyung roll and move his body. He pushed him and pulled him towards himself in a way that Taehyung's back was now touching Jeongguk. He started breathing near Taehyung's neck before saying a few words that can make Tae crazy over his intimidation.

"You wanted to play with me, right baby boy."

"Huh... Jeongguk... What?"

"Let's see if you can win over me now."

With that, he started grinding on Taehyung's ass, and Taehyung whimpered in pleasure. But he kept clutching his bottom lip between his teeth afraid of any sinful moan escaping from his mouth.

"Why holding now, haa?" Jeongguk said, voice filling in a growl.

"Jeongguk, why... hihh..." a series of whimper left from Taehyung while all the other people in the party left the dance floor as both of them are just emanating so much heat.

Some were enjoying a free show, but someone like Jieun got irritated, and she just left from there.

She was almost stepping out until she saw Wonho, who was standing there, probably waiting for Jieun [Like he always did.]

"I guess you should stop trying now. I mean, you are not the first one, but they are different. Their solicitude for each other is too strong to break."

Jieun scoffed at his remarks. She was walking without turning back.

Wonho smirked.

"How much longer do you wanna play the push-pull game?" He said with the same smirk.

Jieun turned around.

"What do you mean?"

Wonho opened his mobile showing the last messages between her and Jieun.

"Did you just beckon from your own words?"

"Fuck off, Wonho. It was a contract beside Jeongguk isn't gonna be with me, so that message is also non-existent to me."

"Do you think I will let go of you like this?" Wonho said, making Jieun stopped in her movement.

"What do you mean...wha...What the fuck are you doing?" Until Jieun process anything, she was on Wonho's arms carried in a bridal style.