1/19

You were short. And he was tall. His preference was tall girls but not taller than him. Even his friends asks you, "How did you do it?" You answered them, "Love works its mysterious ways."

        This was back at Teiko. The girl was a new transferred student who had move here from Kyoto.

        "Class, starting today we have a new student in our class." Sensei said. "Come on in." The girl had walked in the room, looking nervous, trying to smile. "Introduce yourself."

        "My name is-.." All of a sudden, someone had came in the room. You look shock to see a tall, purple hair boy came inside the room.

        "Sorry, I'm late..." the boy said. "I overslept."

        "It's fine, just go back to your seat." The boy notices you were standing in front of him.

        "Oh. You're short that I didn't noticed you." he said. You couldn't say anything. You just thought that he interrupted your introduction and that this was like coming straight from a shoujo manga. But this was reality. You were short coming to a new school, and a tall guy accidently came in the room and messes up the introduction. Well. At least you weren't nervous anymore. "Don't mind me.~ Continue."

        "Start on your introduction again." Sensei said as the purple hair boy sits down on his seat.

        "I'm (L/N) (Y/N). Nice to meet you." you were looking down when you had said that. When you looked up, the class couldn't say anything but just clap. There were some people who did had a good first impression but he had kind of ruin the mood. You couldn't blame him though. It just happened.

        "So your seat.. You could sit in the back behind Murasakibara then." Sensei said. You show a small smile, wondering who might this Murasakibara is. "Raise your hand."

        As the boy raised his hand, your heart dropped. How are you going to see the board now? Hopefully, they'll be a seating change soon.