The letter and Jack

Lucy mounted back on to Sky and went into the ring for the prize giving she watched a girl who looked about 14 get a yellow rosette for third place and a pink jumper she then watched a cute boy who looked about 13-14 come second recieving a blue rosette a saddle rug and an evenlope she then entered the arena followed by a formal applause ,Lucy smiled shaked the judges hand and received a small perpetual cup a red rosette and an envelope identical to what the boy in second place got, after the lap of honour the boy in second place and Lucy were called over to the judge their horses were taken off them and were put in the stable,the judge told the boy and Lucy "I would like you to open your letters together today " and with that the judge winked at them and left . The boy who still had his helmet on took it of letting it short blonde hair be freed ,he said " I'm Jack and your Lucy right" ya said lucy. "well shall we open our envelopes ??" said jack "yes lets" said Lucy they linked arms and laughed and talked while heading to the stables to open their letters.

Lucys POV (point of view)

wow jack is cute I never thought about a boy like I did today and he is so nice not like the freaks from my school well i should say "old " school . When we got to the stable we sat on a pile of hay and on the count of three we both opened the letters it read :

Dear Miss O'Sullivan (lucys surname)

You have been asked to join our school for prestigious riders you have recieved a scholarship please contact the secetary with your answer.If you accept you and your horse will have your board paid for you will meet new friends recieve new skills and advance the ones you have.Term begins on the 2nd of September .

we hope you join us ,

principal Daniel O'Dea

of Imperial school of talent Banberry the England .

When I finished reading the letter my eyes locked with Jacks I knew we were going to be friends he was the first one to talk he said " England eh"yeah i said " I know are you going to go he asked I told him I hope so ,it would be so cool jack said yeah we started talking for a while we swapped numbers and thenI had to leave because Ihad to help load Sky we hugged and there was fireworks going off in my head I Think I have a crush on someone . xx

later lucys point of view

well I told mum and dad about the scholarship and they said yes well today is the 11th of august and I will be in England on the 26th of august so Sky could settle in I cant wait !!!!!!!!!

Jacks point of view

I told mum about the scholarship and she agreed to it Lucy texted me that she is allowed go and is going out on the 26th of august I got my mum to ring her mum and now we will be going on the flight together, I'm bringing my horse a a bay 14.3hh bay mare called Olympica Pearl pearl for short, I cant wait to see Lucy again theres just something about her that even if i think about her i get happy ....