Starting school

• Dedicated to Sooty you will never be forgotten xx

Sorry I haven't updated recently because we were finishing up at school. As you can see I deletedr the filler chapter because here is the full version. I probably won't be able to update until after Christmas . Enough ranting with me I will get onto the story. I hope you all enjoy your christmas and new year hoping 2013 will be a good year for all. To my readers who don't celebrate christmas I hope you enjoy your break off.

Áine lilycoco 23/12/2012

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's Pov

This school is huge!!! A teacher that goes by the name is Ms.Zybala showed me to the 1st year girls dorm it was pretty big it was an open space room with pale pink walls and there was seven single beds lined up beside the wall with a bedside cabinet beside each of them the beds had a deep purple duvet covers Ms.Zybala told me the other girls will be arriving on the 28th of August just two days time but there was going to be other girls in different dorms. I was a bit nervous because I wasn't really good at making friends,hopefully these girls will be nice. I'm going to sort my bags and I might take a nap...

Jacks Pov

A teacher called Mr.Smith showed me to the 1st years boy dorm the walls were a pale blue and there was seven beds and one was occupied, Mr Smith said this is Simon he is on the eventing team , I will leave you now and I hope you will get a long boys oh Nd please where your uniforms now thank you. The boy name Simon got up from his bed and came over and shook my hand we talked for a minute and he started showing me around the flat.

Next day :)

Lucy's Pov

I just got back from breakfast to see a girl with brown hair in pigtails unpacking her bags,she heard me walk in so I introduced myself she then bowed and said Lisa EllenYvonne Moylan Campbell at your service also known as the sass meister queen of yo mamma jokes ,hyper,awesome or you could call me Lisa . I let out a small giggle at her cockiness . I then asked what was her discipline Lisa said dressage and that she is better then Carl Hester ,she sure is cocky I told her mine was show jumping . We talked more I think this will be a strong,wild friendship .

__________________________________________________________________________

So I hope you enjoyed reading this the first person to comment or vote tell me and I will dedicate the next chapter read a book of yours and mention you in the ext chapter if you are commenting put the word "sooty" at the start of your comment he was my dog who died exactly one month ago R.I.P.

So vote/fan/comment and I will read comment vote and give a critic if you just ask !!!!!