"That's cute." Seonghwa laughed, "Are you going to lead the way to the courtyard?" Seonghwa asked.

"Oh! Yes." Wooyoung nervously lead the way and San just walked behind the two of them. Who is he to tease the prince?

・:*:・ 

San stood near the two males as they seated themselves at a table. He crossed his arms as he watched the two of them interact. Wooyoung kept becoming easily embarrassed by whatever the male was saying, and the male was still shamelessly talking to Wooyoung.

He was practically eating up Wooyoung's reactions.

"So.. how old are you?" Wooyoung asked, trying to shift the conversation away from himself and more towards his new acquaintance.

"Ah.. I've just turned nineteen." The prince responded, "And you?"

"I'm turning eighteen soon. I think my dad will let me have a gala!" Wooyoung chirped and Seonghwa smiled at the enthusiasm Wooyoung was showing on his face.

"Will I be the first guest on that list?" Seonghwa asked, resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

"Oh. You might have to be eighth." Wooyoung answered.

"Eighth?" 

"Yeah.. because my family comes first, then my best friend, and then my knight." Wooyoung spoke.

"Hm.. a knight? Over me?" Seonghwa asked, laughing softly with disbelief.

"Yes." Wooyoung spoke. "I like having him around in the castle."

Seonghwa looked over Wooyoung's shoulder, and smirked at the knight who was staring at him with an unreadable look on his face.

"What do you like about him?" Seonghwa asked.

"Well.. he's really kind to me. He lets me hang out in his room all the time.. and he talks to me a lot. And he always compliments me too.."

Seonghwa leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms, "You don't think I could do those things?"

"W-Well it's different b-because he lives here and you d-don't." Wooyoung stuttered.

"What if we lived together?" Seonghwa asked with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Why w-would you want to?"

"Wooyoung.. do you not get what I'm hinting at?" Seonghwa asked.

Wooyoung shook his head.

"Come here." Seonghwa spoke and leaned in. Curiously, Wooyoung obeyed.

"I'm talking about you and I being in a romantic relationship." Seonghwa whispered.

Wooyoung pulled away with a gasp. "B-But that's not allow-"

"Who has to know?" Seonghwa rolled his eyes.

"Y-you could get in t-trouble.." Wooyoung whispered, leaning in again.

"I'm not into women Wooyoung." Seonghwa spoke, "I never will be." The male smirked and Wooyoung just looked at Seonghwa in astonishment.

"What about when you have to produce an heir?" Wooyoung asked nervously.

Seonghwa shrugged, "I'll get there when I do."

・:*:・ 

San, who had been watching the two lean in and talk to each other, decided he was tired of standing at the side. He approached the two of them. "Prince Wooyoung, it's time for lunch." 

"Oh." Wooyoung stood up and Seonghwa grabbed his hand.

 "Can't you just have them bring it out here? I'm rather hungry as well."

San looked down at their connected hands and quickly separated them. Wooyoung looked down and saw that San was now holding his hand. 

"Please keep your hands to yourself, and away from the prince." San spoke, gritting his teeth.

Seonghwa poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue and stood up. "Fine." He turned to Wooyoung, "May I join you for lunch?" 

"U-Um.. yes?" Wooyoung spoke, feeling a somewhat hostile aura between Seonghwa and San. "Let's all eat together inside."

San continued walking Wooyoung, holding his hand as the three of them entered the castle again. Wooyoung, feeling very conscious of San's hand, couldn't stop blushing.

Seonghwa looked at the males and suddenly it all made sense. They're interested in each other and they don't even know it. Seonghwa rolled his eyes and stopped walking.

"Ah actually, I think I should get going." Seonghwa spoke.

"So soon?" Wooyoung asked in confusion.

"Yes." Seonghwa responded and Wooyoung, very confused, walked Seonghwa to the front of the castle.

"It was very nice meeting you." Wooyoung spoke before leaning in to whisper,"Y-you should be c-careful.. about.. that.."

Seonghwa patted the top of Wooyoung's head,"I'll be fine. I'm the only successor anyways." He smirked and left.

San approached Wooyoung and fixed his hair. "You must be hungry, right?"

Wooyoung nodded shyly, "We could eat upstairs in the bedrooms." San suggested and Wooyoung nodded.

・:*:・ 

"So.. Did you like that guy?" San asked the male curiously.

Wooyoung nodded, "He's pretty nice. I learned some very interesting things."

"Like what?" San asked. He didn't show it, but he was practically dying to know what they were whispering about.

"Ah. I can't really say." Wooyoung blushed. 

"Oh."

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung frowned and San shook his head, "It's fine." San responded. 

The two of them spent the evening relaxing together and San decided to finally change out of his armor for the night so he could shower.

Wooyoung, who had finished bathing in his own bathroom, was in San's bedroom waiting for the male to go and shower.

"I'm sure your bed is much better than mine." San spoke as he unclasped his necklace.

"They're not much differ- hey what's that?"

"What's what?" San asked, turning to look behind him and getting into a defensive stance.

Wooyoung burst into a fit of laughter, "No! I meant what's in your hand!" 

"Oh." San approached the prince who was giggling and showed him, "It's this necklace I have."

Wooyoung's laughter stopped immediately.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Oooohhhh what just happened
😳😳

Also Seonghwa's age is not accurate 💕