Minho dropped the bike right where he was and rushed to the older furious, his fist were closed and he looked at the older with a death glare.

When Chan heard the bike fall he looked up to see a really angry Minho coming at him rapidly.
His eyes widened at the sight of someone he knew being in this area but quickly got up a little scared.

- Hey Minh—- He couldn't finish his phrase, Minho had already punched him in the face.
He fell to the ground in his butt and rubbed his cheek. That shut hurt.

- ASSHOLE! COWARD, THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING ARE! - The older looked up to see a very heated Minho.
- DID YOU DISSAPEAR LIKE THAT JUST BECOUSE OF A FUCKING KISS?! ARE YOU SCARED?! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD FELIX IS RIGHT NOW?! I DIDN'T HEAR FROM HIM UNTILL HE CALLED ME TODAY!!- Minho got down and grabbed Chan by his collar.

- DO YOU HEAR ME? - he shook him with rage.
- I WAS FUCKING SCARED! HE ALMOST PASSED ONCE IN CLASS BECOUSE HE LOCKED HIMSELF UP FOR SO LONG WHEN HE CAME BACK HE WAS AS THIN AS A STICKBUG. THANK YOU FOR MAKING HIM DO IT AGAIN, ASSHOLE! -.
Minho's got closer to the older boy, Chan was scared, Chan was feeling like shit.

- YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S GONE THROUGH, YOU DON'T KNOW WHY HE LOOKS AT THE MOON AND ASKS IF HE'S GOOD ENOUGH, YOU DON'T KNOW WHY HE GOES DAYS WITHOUT LANDING A FEET IN HIS HOME!
BY THE WAY YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT TOO - Minho looked like he was about to break and cry at any moment.

- WE WERE ALL ALSO WORRIED FOR YOU! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?! ARE YOU EVEN OKAY? TALK TO ME IF YOU NEED ANY HELP BECAUSE I MAY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I KNOW IT'S DIFFICULT TO LOVE SOMEONE, BUT PLEASE STOP BEING A FUCKING COWARD AND GO TALK TO THE FUCKING BOY YOU LIKE! - Minho cried because of anger at this point. His heart was also broken seeing the older so vulnerable down his grip, he could see he was scared.

- IF YOU TWO DO THIS AGAIN, I— NO! CHANGBIN, HYUNJIN, JISUNG, SEUNGMIN, JEONGIN AND ME WILL GO NUTS! WE MISSED YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOU? STOP ACTING LIKE KIDS FOR GOD'S SH—Shake... I was so worried... I- I- I don't know what I would a have done without you two if something happened. FUCK! I grew s-so-so close to you in s-such a short ti-time...- At the sight of Minho calming down and crying harder the only thing Chan could do was hug his friend, who spat nothing but facts to his face.

Why did he do that? Why did he fled?

- I'm sorry, fuck I'm so sorry - Chan hugged Minho tighter, not caring about some looks their were being given by strangers.
- I shouldn't hav—-.

- Shut up asshole, don't talk - Minho said sniffing to try and stop crying. He hugged the older back and with strength.

- Ouch! - Chan cried out.

- Oh, does something hurt? Are you okay? Did I punch you too hard? Sorry I was just really mad- Minho stumbled upon his words as he checked his friend everywhere until he spotted a dark area on his nape.
- Gosh, what happened to you this days?-.

- Ah, that, not much. Just got into a fight hours ago. I knew Jisung and Changbin would be waiting for me that's why I wasn't planning on coming home tonight... Sorry everyone grew worried... - Chan said sitting up from the ground, Minho gave him a hand.

- Wait what? A fight? - His expression changed from worried to amused.

- I... I go to bars a lot when I'm sad, I don't drink! it's just... Well I did drink a little... I... I don't even know how to explain or where to start -. Chan looked shy at the other boy, who just laughed it off.