She does and I zip the dress for her while she looks at herself in the mirror. A familiar scent fills my nose and I can tell she's been playing in more than just the clothes.

"You got into the perfume collection too huh?"

Our eyes meet through the mirror and she blushes. "How did you know?"

I chuckle. "Nobody has that scent but Alissa. I had it made for her years ago."

"That's pretty romantic," she giggles.

"I try," I say then glance at her figure. "I don't think she's ever worn this dress actually."

"That doesn't surprise me. Don't y'all get free shit all the time?"

"Yeah. We try to donate the stuff we know we aren't going to use though. If you look in that box over there I bet you'll find tons of crap. Take what you want."

"Really?" her eyes light up and I simply nod.

She goes over and rummages through the different articles of clothing. "Woah this is expensive lingerie," she holds up a dark red set.

"Take it," I shrug. "Alissa has never worn it. I pick all of her lingerie out."

"I see Billie has a controlling side," she smirks.

"I just know what looks good on her body," I smile. "I mean she's wearing it for me anyway."

"Hey it's not a bad thing. Sometimes it's fun to be controlled," she says as she comes over to me and turns so I can unzip her.

She lets the dress fall to the floor revealing a cute blush pink bra and thong set. She bends over to pick up the dress and presses her ass against my crotch area.

My eyes scan over her petite frame as she slowly stands up straight, turning to face me. "Think you could control me?"

She grabs my hand placing it around her throat. I bite my lip, squeezing her neck just enough to earn a small whimper from her.

"Show me," she whispers.

"Show you what?"

"What shoes I can have."

"Huh?" I say in confusion.

I come out of my daze and realize Erin is fully dressed holding a pile of clothes.

"I know you guys have shoes you don't want," she smiles.

"Oh uh yeah look over there," I point. "I'll be downstairs."

I quickly leave the closet a little frazzled at the fact that I just envisioned our nanny half naked in front of me. My phone goes off and Finn's name appears.

"What's up?"

"Hey can you come down to the studio for a minute? Some of these vocals just don't sound right," he says.

"Yeah sure. Give me like 20 minutes."

I end the call just as Erin comes bouncing downstairs. "Thanks for the stuff."

"No problem," I nod. "You want to come with me to the studio?"

"Hell yes," she beams. "Let me put this in my car and grab Mila."

"Ok cool," I grab my keys and the pizza for them to eat when we get there.

A few minutes later Mila is buckled up and we're forced to listen to Disney songs for the entire drive.