Ch. 10

"These look great," I say as I take in my appearance in the full length mirror

"These look great," I say as I take in my appearance in the full length mirror. Today we finally got around to picking out suits for the wedding after putting it off for so long.

It's been a few weeks since the whole Camille thing and I still don't trust her, but I'm not going to let that come between Alissa and I.

You can just tell when someone is into the person you're with and I'm not going to let that chick have what she's trying so hard to get.

"Everything to your liking," the store owner comes up and asks.

"Yes, thanks for being so patient. We're all kinda picky. My assistant is going to handle everything from here," I tell him.

"Sounds good," he smiles and walks back to the front counter.

"Getting nervous yet?" Finneas asks.

"Kinda. I don't even know why," I laugh.

"It's just cause you're getting closer to making the biggest decision of your life," he chuckles.

"You're going to be nervous until the wedding is over," my dad says.

"Oh great," I groan. "This shit sucks ass. I feel like I gotta shit."

Finneas chuckles. "Nice way to describe it."

My phone dings and I check to see a message from Erin.

Erin🍼: Hey Bil! We're home and going to play for a little while. See ya soon!

I read her message then send a quick reply before putting my phone aside. We finish up our appointment then I grab a pizza and head home.

Moana is playing loudly on the living room tv and Mila is sitting on the coffee table basically in a trance.

"Baby girl how did you get up there like that?" I ask her but she's not listening. "Where is Erin?"

"Mama ssh," she says, never taking her eyes off the screen.

I chuckle and proceed to look around for our missing babysitter. She's not downstairs so I go check upstairs. I walk into our bedroom and hear humming coming from our closet. When I walk inside Erin is standing on Alissa's side trying on one of her designer dresses.

"That looks good on you," I say with a smirk as she jumps, obviously startled.

"Shit you almost gave me a heart attack," she laughs. "Sorry if this is weird. I kinda got bored."

"It's fine. I mean don't let Alissa see you," I warn her. "Oh and probably not the best idea to leave Mila alone. She managed to climb up on the coffee table."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry," she hurriedly tries to take the dress off.

"It's fine mama. She's ok," I reassure her. "Here, turn around."