O.31

(LOUIS' POV)

I haven't been to school in a week, and Harry hasn't even called or texted me.

Can you believe that shit? Not a single call or text.

So today I decided that I'd rather take a failing grade than do that shitty project.

I hate him, I hate Eleanor. I hate fucking everybody including myself.

Mostly myself though.

My heart feels like it's been put in a blender, honestly.

So naturally I end up watching shitty romance movies that make me cry. And since Zayn hasn't moved out, and I haven't found a new place, we watch them together.

He's warmer than I had imagined, and his arms are firm around my waist, squeezing me in and holding my broken parts together.

He's not Harry though. Harry can't be replaced that quickly.

Correction; Harry can't and won't ever be replaced like that.

"Stop," I whisper in pain of emotions, feeling Zayn's lips rest under my ear lobe.

I can't take this, not with Zayn. Not with anyone but Harry.

"Why baby?" He asks slow, his rough hands slipping gently over my ribcage, approaching my nipple with dangerous speed.

I shift and grab the remote, shutting the film off and hearing a small whine come from behind me. Because it's not like he wants me to go just yet. Obviously he wants his way, because that's just how Zayn is. Spoiled when it comes to sex.

"Lou- come on, don't go. I'm sorry, really I am," his begging continues, sending me off in a rage to the kitchen.

He follows and I grunt, wanting nothing more than a beer to fizzle out my heartbreak.

Why can't Harry just answer me? Honestly, is he so busy with that broad that he can't give me a text?

I feel so pathetic over this. I just want to be in his arms, for fucks sake.

"Are we still pretending that Harry is still your boyfriend Louis? Really?" Zayn says, his words packing a punch as he closes the refrigerator door just as I go to open it. "Why can't you just give me a fighting chance? Why can't you let me love-"

"Because Zayn, you aren't Harry! You aren't the love of my life! You don't have my entire heart and soul like he does!" I'm almost screaming in agony by now, feeling my chest cave in. I barely notice that I'm crying until Zayn's face drops a sympathetic expression. "So please, do me a favor and take a fucking hike, yeah?"

I only look at the tall dark boy for a couple more moments before I reopen the fridge, removing my well deserved can of beer.

He's speechless for the first time in awhile until I go to pull back the tab, and that's when he stops me, putting his large hand over mine as it rests on the tin cold surface.

I pause, not really knowing what to expect next. Not thinking that he'd lean into me and press his sinful lips to the back of my ear.

My jaw slacks a bit, and my spine shivers. The worst part is that he knows how to work people over, and get them begging for it like a cat in heat.

If I'm being honest, I'm about three seconds away from purring.

"Zayn," I breathe out, breath hitching when his tongue flicks on the skin of my upper neck. I really shouldn't be letting him control me like this... Let alone enjoy it.