O.24

(HARRY'S POV)

I don't understand.

It's been a whole week of seduction and puppy eyes and not to mention incredibly painful hard ons.

But still, Louis won't budge.

Not even a blowie! For christ sake.

He won't even let me give him one.

And I know those are his favorite. Especially when I suck on his ba- I mean, um... Back to the point.

Ugh. All the sexual tension is going to my head. Both of them.

All he's been doing is hanging out with his shit for brains roommate, and I know that sounds so rude and hateful, trust me, I feel bad for saying it.

But not quite bad enough.

Louis' texts are getting shorter, and so are his phone calls. But it's only been a week... So I shouldn't be worried.

Nope.

Not worried at all. Not one bit. Not even for a second.

Which is also Harry language for 'I'm literally so fucking worried right now.'

I'm sitting at home, listening to my ipod and realizing that Louis still hasn't texted me back.

I saw him in school, but we can't touch and it's driving me up a wall. My mom is still bat shit crazy and just let me have my things back, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to disown me for being gay.

Plus that girl across the street is really annoying me. Ever since my mom mentioned her, she's been up my ass.

Well actually... I have to admit that it's kind of flattering that she finds me attractive.

But sending me love letters through the mailbox really needs to stop.

She's all like, "you're so different!!! I like the way you orgasm whenever you sneeze!!!!!" And I'm like... No comment.

Could you blame me? Only Louis' allowed to say those things to me.

You know, if he'd answer his fucking cellular device.

Shout out to you babe, that's what cell phones are for you know. Answering.

Ugh.

I'm talking to myself again.

He's probably with Zayn, making out, adopting children, building a dream home with an indoor pool.

Fuck this.

I hate worrying about him. I'll just pop on over and see what the deal is, I mean it's only two or three blocks away. I don't care if I come six times on the way there, I'm going to find out what's up.

It's been five hours, and we usually text all day. So it's not like I don't have a reason to wor-

Hey ;)

Wow, Louis' right on time. Little fucker. Yes, one could say I'm more pissed off than anything else in the world.

But I fucking love him, and that's why I'm so scared... That's why I'm so angry.

Hey.

I reply with, and it's a few more minutes of me pacing in my room until my phone buzzes again, and I nearly pounce for it.

...What's wrong?

Really. Whats wrong? Louis is as dumb as a doorknob sometimes, I swear by it.

Why don't you ask Mr. Clock? It's been five fucking hours babe... C'mon :/

Ohh

What the hell. 'Ohh'? That's it?

Are you with Zayn?

Yea :-)

Knew it. Not surprising at all.

I want to come over.

And more waiting occurs.

And more.

Until it's been an hour and a half and I'm crying my eyes out.

Okay, so Zayn doesn't come constantly, he's pretty, and he's a cigarette smoking, pot doing, extremely alluring artist...

And that makes me, what?

Road kill?

Dead Bambi?

I pick up my phone, sniffling and wondering why I want to call him. I wonder why I even bother anymore. It's not like I knew this wasn't going to happen. It's not like I didn't know my heart would be smashed... But I didn't want to believe it.

But now I'm sitting here... And I'm believing in it like a new religion.

Nothing stings more than that.

U cant

I pick up my phone from beside me, reading text over and over again, my eyes glazing over in a thick layer of brand new tears.

Since when can I not come over? Since when?

Since Zayn, that's when.

Fine.

I send back, frowning at my phone screen until a little tear drop lands on it, splattering across and making the word 'cant' enlarged from the water.

Can't is accurate right now.

I can't be loved.

I can't make Louis happy.

And I can't do a fucking thing right.

So much for Bambi and Thumper. Maybe Thumper and Flower work out though.

Since when did I relate everything to a morbid disney movie?

That's not even a proper question.

I get weak three hours later though, tucked in my bed, my lowers aching from the stress that keeps accumulating... I send a quick text to Louis, praying to god he answers.

I love you.

And it gets no response.

2:44am never felt so lonely.

_________________________

I am vERY SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER. I hope y'all didn't die.

Don't worry babies!!! ;)))

Much orgasmic loveeee,

Amber xox

Ps. What's your favorite breed of cat? <3