O.37

(LOUIS'S POV)

Me and Harry are snogging when the doctor finally comes to break the news the next morning.

Forced to break it up, me and Harry listen reluctantly, giving each other soft looks of support.

Harry has been placed in residential care for the time being, starting tomorrow, and they'll move all his stuff with him to the Anna Philbrook's center.

"Like... L-Like a mental institute?" Harry asks the doctor, his voice shaking.

I think he found out the meaning of "special hospital."

But still, I wish he wasn't so upset about it. I can see it in his eyes, he's frightened, and I take his hand in mine, caressing it.

"Yes. We think it would be beneficial to your recovery, Harry. You went through a lot," the doctor says, giving a sympathetic look, holding his clipboard close to his chest and tight up under his arm.

I nod in agreement, squeezing Harry's hand lightly. "What about visitor's will I be able to see him, during that time?"

The doctor simply smiles and nods, and I'm just grateful that there won't be any restrictions on me, I need to see Bambi as much as humanly possible.

"Well that's good," Harry says and looks at me, tears welling up in his mossy eyes. I want to kiss him. I want to kiss him hard... But the doctor is still standing there and maybe that would be a little rude.

When the doctor leaves though, that's a different story.

"Everyday?" Harry mumbles against my lips, holding desperately onto my shoulders. "I need you everyday, you don't understand," he says when I start to kiss on his jaw, feeling a tear drop leak over onto my lips.

"Everyday, I swear, I promise you," I say, and I would be lying if I said I didn't want to show Harry how serious I was with my words.

I want to show him by making him sweat and scream and moan and I literally can't help myself, I want him now more than ever.

But we're in a hospital. God knows that wouldn't blow over well.

"Lou-" Harry chokes out, gripping onto my arm so hard I think I might have a bruise. "Please, I need you."

Oh Lord. How do I say no to that?

"Bambi, I can't, we can't..." I breathe out, brushing his curls back and pecking his forehead.

That's when he point's to the private bathroom in his room, looking at me with those big round eyes.

"Bambi..." I say, shaking my head. "No."

"Please? I'll do anything Lou. Why don't I just give you a blowie?" He's whispering now, and when he reaches for my zipper, I grab his hand.

"What did I say, Harry?" And okay, so that came out more angry than I expected, because he looks away from me, a huge blush dusting his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, baby, listen, I want to..." I say, trailing off when I see Harry's eyes fill up with tears again. It's like he wants me to lose my mind or something.

And, uh...

I kinda do. I lose all of it, like it hadn't existed in the first place.

Within a second I get up and take his arm, pulling it gently upward so he stands. At this point, he knows what's coming, so he's smiling with those heavenly dimples.

Soon, it'll be him coming.

In the bathroom, I lock the door behind us and meet lips with Harry, who's already trying to undo my zipper. But yet again, I smack his hand away and he whimpers, gasping under his breath when I put his back onto the cold tile wall.