10: Isn't that sexy?

a.n: 

This is mostly all fluff and laughs, I hope it's a cute little fun chapter after everything - guess what's next ;P

Also we cannot talk about 4x05 do not touch me I am sdfdgsgffs that's all lol - I'm gonna focus on the fact kinky Wayhaught is cannon lol nothing else happened.

Btw the title of this chapter is just because legit everyone in this chapter is just horny drunks apparently lol - but I love friendships which are close enough to talk about that kind of stuff :) x

----------------------------------

in this chapter...

Wayhaught Bachelorette parties:
Wynaught brotp...
Nicole's old friend Ash makes a reappearance...
Waverly's little nerdy group vs Nicole's crazy friends...
Drunk Nicole...
And drunk Waverly...
And drunk Wynonna too...
An old fantasy comes back...

----------------------------------

Holding out the small fabric backpack, Waverly undid the drawstrings and started filtering through the contents, listing it out to Nicole in front of her. "So your ID is there, your wallet, gum, spray and I also put in a portable charger and a card with my number on it-"

"I know your number." Nicole interrupted, fighting off a smile.

"Not when you're drunk." Waverly continued, moving a few more things. "There's change in here in case anything happens and you loose your card. Don't let your phone die or let anyone use the charger, keep it charged." She warned, fastening the bag back up and handing it to Nicole.

"I'm the cop, shouldn't I be lecturing you on safety." The officer smirked, rubbing her hands up Waverly's toned arms; she let her eyes fall over Waverly's outfit for a second and felt a little light headed at the sight. The small girl had on a two piece dress, white with little red flowers all over it, almost retro looking; the fabric of the top stretched across her breasts and cut off to expose her perfect abs and the skirt flowed skater style, ending just above her knees and exposing her toned calfs made even better by the strapped heels. In that moment she forgot everything and didn't even notice Waverly doing the same with her outfit. She was going out though rather than staying in, so she had on fitted blue jeans which clung to her curves and a looser white shirt tucked in beneath the thick leather belt with a few buttons popped open around the collar, exposing some of her shoulder and cleavage. Some old vans and her leather jacket completed the look and she reached up to pull her short hair from behind her ears, flicking it back and almost knocking Waverly over with the sight.

The brunette caught her eye and blushed a little at the smirk which Nicole held on her face. She shook her head visibly and swallowed, trying to remember why they were having this conversation. "Maybe you should, but you're going out with Ash and my sister who hasn't drunk in a long time." Waverly raised her brow and Nicole laughed softly, putting the backpack on the floor next to them and wrapping her arms around Waverly's back, pulling her close.

"I'll be safe, I promise. I'm not risking not being able to marry you." She beamed and Waverly was glad to have the taller girl's arms around her or else she might have collapsed from how weak her knees went. Nicole lowered her voice an octave and leant in to nip at Waverly's ear lightly; it wasn't something the redhead did often, usually it was the other way around, but when she did it gave Waverly's entire body chills. "You look so beautiful." She pulled back to look at Waverly again, running her hands through the soft waves gently as if to emphasise her point. They both knew Waverly's loose beach wave, almost crimped hairstyle was Nicole's favourite. Waverly knew exactly how Nicole felt, because the short, slightly wavy hair Nicole wore now was also her favourite and she could never quite believe how gorgeous she thought Nicole was. The second she'd met Nicole she came home and took every poster off her wall, because she couldn't find anyone she wanted to look at as much as her girlfriend.